View Full Description
A Powerful Metal Guitar
The Schecter Demon-7 String in Aged Black Satin is a powerful guitar focused on rock and metal performance. If features an effortless playability with a fast neck specification, and delivers crushing tones with its active pickups and additional 7th string. If you're seeking a stable instrument for clarity and articulation in low-end riffing along with sustain and liquid smooth tones for high-end soloing, the Demon-7 is the ideal guitar for your requirements.
Schecter Diamond Active Pickups
Active pickups are powered by a 9v battery to give them a boost beyond what normal passive pickups can deliver. The Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S units are the perfect inclusion on the Demon-7, delivering the articulation and clarity required in low-end riffing. Their active circuit also creates increased sustain, meaning your high-end soloing will cut through the mix - as will fat rhythm chords and chugging. The pickups enhance pinch harmonics and can create a thickly saturated tone with huge harmonic content.
A basswood body gives the Demon-7 a lightweight feel for excellent comfort during long gigs played stood up. Basswood is also a versatile tonewood that will allow playing dynamics and pick attack to be translated to the pickups. A maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is a classic combination and provides a smooth playing surface with excellent low-end articulation.
Fast Playing Neck
The Demon-7 has a double cutaway design to allow easy access to the high end of the fingerboard. The neck is crafted for effortless playability. It features a thin 'C' profile that sits comfortably in the hand and allows you to keep your thumb behind the neck; ideal for technically demanding playing. The neck has 24 extra-jumbo frets for excellent string control when bending strings and applying wild vibrato.
The Demon-7 has a fixed bridge with a string thru body design for enhanced sustain and resonance. It is the ideal setup for stable low-tunings and an aggressive playing style.
The Schecter tuners are reliable and accurate, and the strings pass through a low-friction Graph Tech nut for enhanced tuning stability.
With a sleek satin black finish (that reflects minimal light), sharp yellow edge binding, and grey pearloid gothic cross inlays, the Demon-7 gives off a truly powerful aura. The mean aesthetic gives no illusion as to how this guitar sounds, and its powerful tones match the serious design to give you the look and sound of a true rock/metal instrument.
- Model Name: Demon-7
- Item Number: 3213
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Colour: Aged Black Satin (ABSN)
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Binding: Aged Crème 1-ply
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 26.5'' (673mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787'' (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866'' (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 16'' (406mm)
- Nut Width: 1.889'' (48mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Tuners: Schecter
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)
- Case: SGR-1C case - not included