View Full Description
Beautiful shape, exquisite sound
Crafted in a beautiful auditorium shape, the 000-15M produces the most magnificent sound that is enriched with stunning clarity, rich lows, and glistening highs. This wonderful guitar body is highly desired for its balanced, all-rounded tone that makes it superbly versatile. Its definition across the whole frequency spectrum makes it well suited for writing, recording, and performing purposes as well as a range of techniques and genres. Such an adaptable, full-bodied sound also makes the 000-15M the perfect instrument to take with you on the road, as it will meet every demand of busy touring life.
A sensational solid mahogany construction
For a tone that has power and warmth, there is no better wood than mahogany. Showcased on both the body and neck, mahogany encompasses punchy sonic attributes that team well with its gorgeous tonal resonance brought by emphasis of midrange frequencies. It grows tighter and more focused as it matures, meaning your guitar will only get more beautiful with age. And it looks truly stunning too. This guitar displays the natural grain of mahogany as well as its deep, warm colour. Because sometimes simplicity is best.
Smooth, flawless fretting
Practice for hours and hours on the robust mahogany neck. Such stability is needed for the thinnest part of the guitar that endures the most attack. It has been fashioned in a low oval shape that enhances playability and sits comfortably in your grip. And attached on top is a stunning morado fretboard. Not only is it the perfect accompaniment to the 000-15M's body, but it delivers a wealth of sublime tonal characteristics. Much like rosewood, morado offers a gloriously balanced tone that lends itself to a range of playing techniques. From solid lows to sparkling highs, project every note with clarity. Its smooth finish is perfect for swift chord changes and intricate fingerpicking styles and promises to never slow you down.
Stability from the inside
Located inside the resonant body is A-frame X-bracing, a sturdy structure that prevents the guitar's body from collapsing under high string tension or excessive playing. Crafted from Sitka spruce, the brace also offers divine tonal characteristics by bringing sparkle and a broad dynamic range. It allows the top of the guitar to vibrate freely whilst retaining structural integrity. Tune up and play without worrying about any potential guitar body tragedies, X-bracing is strong enough to withstand any amount of pressure and even enhances your sound whilst doing so.
Gorgeous, acoustic design
Even from just one look at the Martin 000-15M, its simplistic beauty is astounding. Its deep, natural colour radiates with a satin finish, allowing the solid mahogany body and neck to take centre stage. Subtle details such as diamond and square fretboard inlays and a tortoise pickguard have been added to enhance an already stunning aesthetic. And to protect such a beautiful instrument, a 330 hardshell case is included, meaning you can travel stress-free whilst the case absorbs any knocks or scrapes. The 000-15M will be ready and waiting for you, always in pristine condition.
Body & Bridge
- Model: 000-15M
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Included Case: 330 Hardshell
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge (please call to enquire)
Please note: Martin do not ship their guitars with the strap button installed on the bottom of the guitar. They do this to avoid any impact cracks that may occur during shipping. You can find your strap button inside the case compartment.