View Full Description
Versatile and lightweight guitar amp
Big in versatility. Small in weight. Get performing with a powerful rechargeable guitar amp. Choose between eight guitar amp simulations – including acoustic, clean, crunch, overdrive, and metal drive. It's what you need for street performances: the flexibility to perform anything, without carrying multiple amps to your gig.
The battery works for up to 4 hours on a single charge. There's also a mic input, for the included vocal microphone. This means you can perform with just one unit, and you don't have to search for outdoor power sockets. The mic channel has an adjustable echo and tone control, and everything can be mixed using independent volume controls on the amp.
Play backing tracks and music
All you need is Bluetooth or an MP3 player. When you're out at a gig, you can wirelessly stream Bluetooth music from a phone or tablet. There's also a 3.5mm minijack aux input, so you can plug in a CD or MP3 player too. The amp's mixer combines it with your performance, and there are five EQ presets and a bass boost to optimise the sound to suit your performance.
Built-in guitar effects
The amp also has a comprehensive digital effects system, separated into modulation and time-based effects. Chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo offer colourful modulation effects to enhance your sound. This amp also includes echo, two types of delay and reverb. Each effect has its own volume control to blend in with the guitar, giving you total control over your sound.
Easily recall your settings. Save your EQ, effect and delay/reverb preferences with your chosen amp sim. Instantly recall your configuration, by storing the bass, mid, treble, effect and delay/reverb setting in memory. You can also connect a footswitch, to easily switch between modes while you perform.
Perfect for busking. This pack also includes a mic stand and all necessary cables. Everything is designed to be lightweight, compact, and quick to setup (the SubZero Rechargeable Digital Guitar Amplifier weighs just 7kg). The 15-Watt amp has two 5.25-inch speakers, which provide plenty of volume for street performances. Including everything you need, this pack makes busking simple.
Included in this pack
- SubZero Rechargeable Busking Amp
- Jack to Jack Instrument Cable, 3m
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- XLR(F) to Jack Microphone Cable, 3m
- Boom Mic Stand by Gear4music
SubZero Rechargeable Busking Amp
- Power Output: 15W (RMS) minimum into 80 @50 THD, 1KHz
- Input Impedance: 470kOhm
- Inputs: 3x 1/4" jack (instrument, microphone, footswitch), 3.5mm AUX
- Outputs: 1/4" headphone jack
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Controls: Power switch, gain (amp), volume (amp), volume (mic), tone (mic), echo (mic), Bluetooth on/off, level (AUX in, BT), treble, middle, bass, EQ mode selector, bass boost on/off, simulation selector and save button, mode dial (effects), mode level, delay/reverb (effects), delay/reverb level
- AC/DC Adapter: SMPS DC24V 1.2A
- Rechargeable Battery: Lithium-ion 18.5V 2200mAh charge current 24V 1A
- Dimensions: 400mm(w) x 250mm(h) x 240mm(d)
- Weight: 7.1kg
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Microphone Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80Hz 12KHz
- Sensitivity: -76dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω ±20 (at 1kHz)
- Switch: On/off
Boom Mic Stand by Gear4music
- Mic Thread: 5/8" (15.875mm)
- Min Stand Height: 890mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Max Stand Height: 1500mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Stand with Full Extended Boom Height: 1965mm
- Boom Arm Length: 760mm
Music is for everyone, so we’re making it easier for you to start playing. Backed by our years of professional experience, the Gear4music range gives you access to a vast collection of instruments, audio gear and accessories. Produced ethically and responsibly, they're suitable for every musical interest while meeting the expectations of a caring world. There’s never been a better time to start making music.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.