View Full Description
Versatile Control Options
The Eventide Space features 12 reverb effects that each contain their own characteristic including Room, Plate, Spring, Hall, Blackhole, Shimmer, Reverse Reverb, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, MangledVerb, DynaVerb, and TremeloVerb. The versatile control options combined with studio quality sound make this effects pedal the only one you will ever need. The eventide Space offers a range of tweakable parameters that allows you to edit the presets. The pedal allows you to edit the mix, decay time, size of the reverb, delay, and low/high EQ to create a wide range of reverbs. With 10 knobs for instant real-time control of selected parameters, the Eventide Space is ideal for audio applications ranging from performances to home and studio use.
Studio & Stage Pedal
The Eventide Space is capable of producing a range of reverbs including your natural, unnatural, and supernatural type. This makes the pedal ideal for both on stage use, and also for sound design in the studio for film, games, and TV. The Space allows you to create a range of ambient effects, background noises, and Sci-Fi sounds. 100 presets are available with the Space Pedal. These have been crafted by top artists and sound designers including Richard Devine, Flood & Alan Moulder, Jonsi & Alex, John Agnello, Vernon Reid, Amadeo Pace, and Justin Meldal-Johnsen.
Studio Quality Delays
Premier recording studios worldwide use Eventide on hit after hit. Space features Eventide's 12 reverb effects without compromising quality or flexibility. The Eventide Space features a compact, rugged cast metal construction, which makes it perfect for the travelling guitar player, providing you with consistent reliable operation day after day.
12 Included Effects
- Reverse Reverb
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- 100 presets, including artist presets
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Studio quality sound
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap tempo, and MIDI clock sync/generate
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or Line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4-inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.