View Full Description
Gloriously smooth, articulate sound
Mahogany back and sides. You can't get much better. This timeless tonewood produces all the tonal qualities you need for a truly magical performance, granting you resonance, warmth, and superb dynamics. With every note, you'll have amazingly crisp clarity that cuts through the mix beautifully. And as the years go by, you'll notice the tone of your guitar growing more focused. Mahogany ages exquisitely, offering a never-ending world of sonic potential.
A solid Canadian cedar top provides the base for superbly articulate sound to soar from. Cedar's delicious tone encompasses plenty of character and rich overtones, perfect for fingerstyle players. Its focus on quality and glisteningly clear sound will ensure that every nuance of those intricate fingerpicking techniques will be heard, and this teams wonderfully with the resonance of the mahogany body. You'll also be granted the superb, even response courtesy of the rosewood fretboard. So, from dark, immersive low frequencies to bright, twinkling highs, you'll have beauty gleaming with each note.
A sleek, thinline body
Achieve that warm nylon sound and still relish the comfort of a sublime, slim body. Crafted to grant you endless freedom and effortless playability, the Dolce C5-CET builds upon the traditional Spanish classical guitar by incorporating a slightly thinner neck and a beautiful thinline shape. Whether you're strumming with passion or floating away into those smooth, intricate fingerstyle techniques, do so without any strain. You'll be able to play for hours.
Amplify your sound
Perfect for gigging and recording musicians, the Cordoba Iberia Dolce C5-CET is equipped with Fishman Isys+ electronics. Using the 2-band EQ controls, you can meticulously sculpt your sound until it is undeniably you. And with a built-in tuner, you will be able tune up quickly and easily, ensuring that every single note sounds perfect. The electronic system will never disrupt your performance, only amplify your glorious tone with sparkling definition.
- Product Code: COR-C5-CET-CED
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian Rosewood Binding / Indian Rosewood Bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: None
- Rosette: All Natural Inlaid Wood Mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Bracing/Build: Spanish Fan Bracing, Cutaway Electric, Thinbody
- Body Width & Length: 286mm (10.6") At Upper Bout, 373mm (14.4") At Lower Bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 65mm (2.56") At Upper Bout / 70mm (2.75") At Lower Bout
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Cutaway Electric Style, Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 To Body, 19 Total
Electronics & Hardware
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension (500CJ)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ With Onboard Tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: N/A