View Full Description
Patent-Applied-For True Valve Power
The Blackstar ID:100TVP features patent-applied-for True Valve Power (TVP) that offers six distinctly different power valve responses which consist of EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88. The EL84 provides a well-rounded, ringing tone with plenty of compression, 6V6 has a crisp and clear Class A with a tight mid-range, EL34 has the iconic British tones with high Class A/B crunch. KT66 delivers a creamy, rich and warm British tone. 6L6 has tight dynamic Class A/B tones with extended highs and lows, and finally, KT88 has a crisp, bold Class A/B with a strong and beefy low end.
Choose From 6 Different Voice Channels
Blackstar's ID:100TVP amp comes equipped with 6 voice channels for altering and creating your ideal sound. The 6 different voices that the amp offers are; clean warm, clean bright, crunch, super crunch, overdrive 1, and overdrive 2. Between the different voice channels, the ID:100TVP can pull off a variety of different styles and genres, from blues and jazz to heavy metal.
Variety Of Versatile Effects
The effects section of the Blackstar ID:100TVP delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. The 12 vintage effects include 4 Modulations, 4 Delays and 4 Reverbs, which allow artists to fully sculpt their ideal sound with simple and easy to use controls.
The ID:100TVP Head is equipped with a USB input for connecting the amp with your computer or Mac. Once connected the insider software allows for deep editing of your patches, storing the ones you've created, and importing patches you have downloaded from the online community.
The Innovative ID:Series
The ID:Series of guitar amplifiers include innovative and versatile design features, which were researched and developed for over 7 years before their launch. The ID:Series allow players to sculpt their sound with ease, and store many different patches using Blackstar's Insider software. With versatile Voice Control, Blackstar's Patented ISF, True Valve Power and the option for deep editing, the ID:Series delivers a flexible and great-sounding amp that allows you to create your ideal sound.
- Multi Effects Include 4 Modulations, 4 Delays & 4 Reverbs
- Packed With Huge 100 Watts of Power
- Patent-Applied-For True Valve Power Provides 6 Distinct Responses
- Store up to 128 Patches of Your Own Creation
- Choose from 6 Unique Blackstar Voices
- Speaker Emulated Output Allows Easy Connection DIrect To a PA
- Built-in Tuner For Added Convenience
- Access Blackstar's Insider Software For Deep Editing & Storage
- Blackstars Patented ISF Control For Switching Between USA and British Amp Styles
- Technology Type: Digital
- Voice Settings: Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Wattage: 100
- Controls: Voice, Gain, Volume, EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble), ISF, TVP, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Effects Type, Effects Level, Master (Resonance, Presence, Volume)
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line, USB
- Weight: 12.8kg
- Dimensions: 686 x 246 x 225 (mm)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.