View Full Description
Zoom U-24 USB Audio Interface
Outstanding Recording and Playback
Inspired by Zoom's H-series recorders, the U24 is equipped with the same high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN). These preamps provide the U24 with the ability to both record and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz. Additionally, the U24 can also be used as a studio-quality headphone amp for listening to your favourite music in full fidelity.
All The Essential Inputs and Outputs
The U24 features all of the essential inputs and outputs required for streamlined, convenient recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-colour level indicators allow you to connect microphones, keyboards, mixers and much more. 48V phantom power can be supplied toboth inputs, while input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses and other passive instruments. The MIDI input and output jacks are suitable for connecting a vast range of devices including controllers, synths, drum machines and more. Separate TRS and RCA output connectors provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors and other equipment. Finally, the independent headphone output has a dedicated volume control for complete flexibility while monitoring your audio.
Your Mix, Your Way
Perfect for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency, the U24 allows you to balance the cue and main output signals when you're DJ'ing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and control knob has been strategically positioned to ensure fast, convenient access with total ease.
Create More with Your U24
Each Zoom U24 comes supplied with a free copy of Ableton Live 9 Live. When you combine both the U24 interface with the software, you have everything required by any modern music creator. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively while also enhancing them with professional, studio-quality effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, chorus, filter and more.
SubZero SZC-400 Condenser Microphone Studio Pack
A Versatile Mic for a Variety of Situations
The SZC-400 is a high quality, large diaphragm condenser microphone, housed in a sturdy and durable metal chassis. Perfect for both studio and live use, this mic is ideal for recording both vocals and acoustic instruments alike. Presented with a carry pouch and a matching shockmount mic cradle, this mic is the perfect introduction to recording, and is the obvious choice for anyone who needs a high-quality mic on a budget.
Clear and Transparent Audio Reproduction
The SZC-400 accurately reproduces the recorded audio with a clear transparent sound and a warm tone. With a broad frequency range it is able to capture a wide range of dynamics over a full range of pitches. This mic uses FET circuitry, specially chosen for its low distortion and superior signal to noise ratio; giving a clear and accurate sound. The robust chassis and included mic cradle means there is very little handling noise, retaining a clean, isolated sound.
Pop Filter & Boom Mic Stand
The SZC-400 also comes complete with a pop filter for minimising any sibilance or plosives for optimised audio performance. Also included in the pack is an adjustable boom mic stand for added stability, helping to minimise any operational noise.
Zoom U-24 USB Audio Interface
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for Mac and PC
- Connects to an iPad with optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter - both sold separately
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Approximately four hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes free download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support on input 1
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
SubZero SZC-400 Condenser Microphone
- Includes mic stand, cable and pop filter
- Ideal for capturing instrument and vocal recordings
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Wide frequency range captures every nuance from your source audio
- Ideal for studio and live use