View Full Description
Outstanding Recording and Playback
Inspired by Zoom's H-series recorders, the U24 is equipped with the same high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN). These preamps provide the U24 with the ability to both record and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz. Additionally, the U24 can also be used as a studio-quality headphone amp for listening to your favourite music in full fidelity.
All The Essential Inputs and Outputs
The U24 features all of the essential inputs and outputs required for streamlined, convenient recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-colour level indicators allow you to connect microphones, keyboards, mixers and much more. 48V phantom power can be supplied toboth inputs, while input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses and other passive instruments. The MIDI input and output jacks are suitable for connecting a vast range of devices including controllers, synths, drum machines and more. Seperate TRS and RCA output connectors provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors and other equipment. Finally, the independent headphone output has a dedicated volume control for complete flexibility while monitoring your audio.
Your Mix, Your Way
Perfect for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency, the U24 allows you to balance the cue and main output signals when you're DJ'ing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and control knob has been strategically positioned to ensure fast, convenient access with total ease.
Create More with Your U24
Each Zoom U24 comes supplied with a free copy of Ableton Live 9 Live. When you combine both the U24 interface with the software, you have everything required by any modern music creator. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively while also enhancing them with professional, studio-quality effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, chorus, filter and more.
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for Mac and PC
- Connects to an iPad with optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter - both sold separately
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Approximately four hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes free download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support on input 1
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
- Frequency: At 44.1kHz: 20Hz - 20kHz (-1.0dB) - At 96kHz: 20Hz - 40kHz (-3.5dB)
- Input Conversion Noise: Measured EIN: -119.5dB (IHF-A) at 43dB, 150? Input
- Audio Recording: 2 Channels
- Playback: 4 Channels
- Sampling Frequencies: 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- MIDI Input/Output: 5-Pin DIN Jack
- Power Consumption: 5W Maximum
- Dimensions: 191.8mm x 92.3mm x 42.7mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 285g
- USB Bus Power: Type B
- Zoom AD-17: Micro-B
- DC 5V Power Supply: Micro-B
- 2 x AA Batteries: 4 Hours Continuous Operation with Phantom Power Off
Analog Input 1/2
- Connector: TRS/XLR Combo Jacks (XLR: 2 Hot, TRS: TIP Hot)
- Input Gain: 0 - 43dB
- Input Impedance: 2.6k? (Mic In) - 1.1 M? with Hi-Z On
- Maximum Input Level: - Mic In: +2.7dBu - TRS In: +20.7dBu
- Phantom Power: +48V
Analog Output - Main Out L/R
- Connector: TRS Phone Jacks Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +10dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 330?
Analog Output - Line Out 1/2
- Connector: RCA (Coaxial)
- Maximum Output Level: +8dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 1k?
Analog Output - Headphones
- Connector: Standard Stereo Phone Jack
- Maximum Output Level: +10dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 33?
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster (Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD)
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: Mac® OS X 10.9.5 or later / 10.10 / 10.11
- CPU:Intel® Core i3 or faster
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: iOS 7.1 or later
- * Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.