View Full Description
Versatile Workspace For Professional Musicians
The Zaor ONDA is an angled studio desk designed for professional musicians, audio engineers and studio engineers. The ONDA was created at the request of customers who required a light but solid workspace with integrated rack spaces.
This version of the ONDA is angled, ideal for more compact studio environments where space is paramount. The desk features a trapeze-shaped work surface which widens toward the rear of the unit. Its sleek yet robust design not only looks good but optimises your workspace with an ergonomic layout.
Ergonomic, Adaptable Configuration
The ONDA desk is highly versatile, allowing you to easily adapt your workspace to accommodate additional gear. One of the most requested features for the desk is the lower panel at the back of the work surface. This allows you to place your computer screen at foot level with the desktop for optimal positioning.
The two integrated rack bays are angled at 18 degrees, making them easily accessible at any position. It also includes cable passages that allow you to tidy away your cables for a cleaner look.
You can also modify the desk, adaptable in width, height, angle and number of rack spaces. You can use the desk to accommodate a wide range of gear from MIDI keyboard controllers to drum machines, outboard gear, mixers and studio monitors.
Sturdy, Sleek and Easy to Assemble
The lightweight yet solid design features a sleek main work surface with wooden side panels. The durable design also includes a front arm rest, top panels and feet crafted from solid local oak. This ensures optimal stability and durability, designed to be your only studio desk.
The acoustically transparent design combined high-end solid wood with affordable chipboard for the affordable yet high-performance design. The desk comes flat-packed for maneuverability. It comes complete with a sturdy mounting kit and is easy to assemble and disassemble, should you ever need to move your desk.
- Lightweight, high-end professional studio desk
- Ideal for audio engineers, studio engineers and professional musicians
- Two integrated rack bays with 6U on each bay
- Second surface above the main surface for accommodating studio monitors
- Trapeze shaped work surface that widens towards the rear
- Drop-down level above main work surface provides foot level for desktop monitors
- Further cable storage on the rear for a tidier desk
- Rack bays angled for easy accessibility
- Perfect for accommodating MIDI keyboard controllers, mixers, drum machine and outboard gear
- Adaptable in width, height, angle and number of rack spaces to meet any requirements
- Comes flat packed with sturdy mounting kits for optimal stability
- High-end solid wood construction with chipboard panels
- Rack Space: 2 x 6 RU
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2282 x 812 x 812 mm
- Lowered Screen Level: Designed to accommodate up to two 24-inch screens
- Weight: 65kg