View Full Description
High Quality Condenser Microphones
The Tascam DR-22WL Hand-Held Recorder features a pair of studio quality microphones containing cardioid condenser capsules mounted in acoustically-tuned housings and arranged in a true X Y position for detailed imaging and phase coherence. The DR-22WL's ability to record up to 120 dB SPL means that a volume level 20 times higher than the 105dB SPL maximum sound pressure of a movie theater can be captured without clipping, making this hand held recorder ideal for sound effects gathering.
Innovative Scene Dial
An easy to use 8 position scene dial provides a quick, simple way to optimize recording for various scenarios. Manual mode allows greater control by letting you to dial in your own settings however you like.
Scene selection includes: Easy, Loud, Music, Instrument, Interview, Manual, Overdub/Airdub, Play Function.
Remote WiFi Control
The Tascam DR-22WL features revolutionary WiFi control by creating a network with your iOS or Android device. The free DR Control app allows recording to be started and stopped, and can be used to check and adjust input levels. Any of the recording features on the DR-22WL can be controlled over Wi-Fi without ever touching the device.
WiFi transmission range is up to 20m, far beyond the reach of infrared remotes. The recorder can be placed wherever the recording sounds best, then plug headphones into your phone to stream and listen to the recording in near real time.
In addition to remote control, the DR-22WL allows wireless transfer of recordings to your smartphone or PC. Upload recordings to Soundcloud via the DR Control app then publish that link to social media or share via email.
- Scene Dial Presets
- Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
- Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
- Recorded audio can be posted directly to SoundCloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
- Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
- High sound pressure design captures levels up to 120dB SPL
- 128×128 graphic LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
- RoHS certified
- Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
- Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
- Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
- 4GB microSD card is included
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.