View Full Description
Wavelab Elements 9.5 has been developed to bring you a range of powerful functions and features from the full version of Wavelab 9.5 in a streamlined, affordable package aimed at home recording and music enthusiasts. It offers you all the tools you need for professional editing, analysing, and mastering.
What's New In Wavelab Elements 9.5
Wavelab Elements 9.5 introduces many improvements for mastering and editing audio. Wavelab Elements 9.5 features a range of audio editing and mastering application including loudspeaker management, a new, modern Spectrogram, batch conversion capabilities, and top-end restoration tools. Another addition to Elements 9.5 is the RestoreRig plug-in suite that features the DeNoiser, DeBuzzer, and DeClicker, allowing you to correct and clean up your audio of unwanted noises. Additionally, there have been updates to enable full support of modern high-resolution displays throughout the whole application, as well as Apple Touch Bar support. Furthermore, there have been enhancements to various plug-ins including redesigned interfaces, and new functionality. The Maximizer now includes a new modern mode algorithm, opening up more possibilities to achieve the perfect sound. The Equalizer module also adds 2 new cut slopes to the first and last EQ bands, allowing for more accurate EQing, as well as an independent linear phase mode for each band.
All-In-One Mixing & Editing System
Wavelab Elements 9.5 offers a range of professional mixing and editing plug-ins, allowing you to achieve the best results for your audio files. With over 30 different high-end effects and processors, Wavelab Elements 9.5 allows you to polish and refine your sound. Wavelab Elements 9.5 features a comprehensive set of analysis tools for analysing your audio, as well as error correction functions for improving and cleaning up your audio files. Wavelab Elements 9.5 provides all the features you need to sculpt and manipulate your audio.
New Features In Elements 9.5
- Customisable Spectrogram
- Redesigned Error Correction tab (straightforward and easier)
- RestoreRig plug-in suite (DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser, DeBuzzer)
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualisation of spectral information during recording/playback
- Revamped plug-in set (redesigned interfaces, enhancements)
- Apple Touch Bar support
- High DPI support, bleep sensor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, and more
- Streamlined version of Wavelab Pro 9.5
- Highly intuitive user interface
- State-of-the-art spectral editing functionality
- Professional mixing/editing capabilities
- Range of effects and processors
- Enhanced audio analysis and error correction functions
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite
- Advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering
- Batch conversion capabilities
- CD burning engine
Mac OS X 10.11/macOS Sierra or Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free HD space
- Display: 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB: USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)*
- Hardware: OS compatible audio hardware
- CD Drive: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
*Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.