View Full Description
Steinberg UR22 MKII USB Audio Interface
High fidelity, latency-free recording
With a 24-bit/192 kHz sample rate the UR22 Mk2 provides incredibly high audio quality, whilst the innovative latency free hardware monitoring means you can monitor your performance in real time without any latency. Additionally, the two class-A D-PRE microphone preamps offer a transparent and detailed sound perfect for capturing dynamic and natural vocal performances.
Mac, PC and iOS compatible
Designed to be compatible with a huge variety of systems the UR22 Mk2 can be connected and powered by Mac and PC computers via the single USB 2.0 connection. Additionally the Steinberg UR22 Mk2 can be connected to Apple iPads and iOS devices through a lightening to USB connector cable (not included).
Cubase AI and LE software
The Steinberg UR22 Mk2 interface includes a downloadable copy of Cubase AI for Mac and PC as well as Cubasis LE for iOS which provides powerful audio creation and editing tools with a simplistic user interface. Cubase AI delivers a range of impressive features from the industry leading Cubase 8 software to allow recording, editing and mixing perfect for beginners.
Cubase Pro 10.5 Upgrade from Cubase AI
Award-winning music production software
Cubase has long been a keystone in the music production world. It is revered for its innovative sequencing, editing and mixing abilities. Previous versions have gained Steinberg a wide range of awards and accolades, further cementing its reputation as one of the most versatile and powerful DAWs on the market.
Cubase 10.5 provides a variety of new enhancements, effects and virtual instruments; expanding its ever-growing arsenal of audio tools. A range of tools are exclusive to the Pro version including: VariAudio 3, MixConsole Snapshots, Audio Alignment, AAF support, ARA support, Steinberg Virtual Reality production suite and improved editing for video soundtrack production.
The highly intuitive interface allows you to compose, record, edit and mix songs with ease. You can record instruments, vocals, ensembles or soloists and produce the perfect take every time.
Revised channel strip
One of the most prominent new features is the redesigned Channel Strip. The channel strip is the most important element when it comes to mixing and editing audio. The new and improved design is more ergonomic, providing a quicker workflow. It also extends the Channel Strip’s functionality, providing new metering elements and direct visual feedback of each module.
For instance, you can view the VU meter for certain plugins, as well as the frequency range of an EQ module. This can greatly aid in mixing, allowing you to see your changes and module settings at a glance. It also includes controls from the module on the channel strip, allowing you to make quick and easy changes without having to pull up the full plugin/module.
5GB of brand-new sound content
Cubase Pro 10.5 comes complete with 5GB of fresh sound content comprised of one-shots, loops, samples and more. The new sound content is split into six different groups: Analog Techno, Soul Assembly, Raw Ambience, Mystic Spaces, Block Buster and Hip Hop Vault. The sound content is created by Florian Meindl, Soul Surplus, RawTekk, Ferdinand Forsch, Allen Morgan and hip-hop producer Beat Butcha.
Steinberg UR22 MkII USB Audio Interface
- 24-Bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 Combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2),
- 2 TRS outputs and headphones jack with independent level control
- Mac, PC and iPad compatible
- USB Bus powered for Mac and PC
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control
- MIDI input and output
- Loopback function for streaming performances live to the Internet
- Ipad connectivity via the Apple iPad camera connection kit / lightning to USB camera adapter (sold separately)
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC and Cubasis LE DAW app for iOS
Cubase Pro 10.5
- Crossgrade from Cubase AI to Cubase 10.5 Pro - take the leap and expand your music production skills
- The reference standard for music production software
- Produce music, record, edit, arrange and mix songs from start to finish
- VariAudio 3 provides ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Control to improve your workflow
- MixConsole Snapshots instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes
- Audio Alignment allows you to stack and match recording quickly, easily synchronising them to a reference track
- Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality
- Easy side-chaining: quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool
- 5GB of high-quality sound and loops from six highly acclaimed producers
- AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications
- Distroyer add everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence: better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects