View Full Description
Double precision floating engine
New and improved. Cubase Pro 11 comes complete with its renowned double-precision 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine. This provides you with resolutions up to 192 kHz, as well as 5.1 surround sound possibilities, versatile routing and automatic delay compensation. There's good reason why some of the world's leading producers and musicians choose Cubase to capture their fleeting moments of inspiration.
The finest sounds...
Achieving great tones with virtual instruments has never been so easy. Pro 11 boasts eight of the finest VSTs available on the market. This includes HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop 2 and Retrologue 2. With a combined preset count of over 3,400, you'll have everything you need to make studio grade recordings. Here to level the playing field, these instruments sound and feel just like the real thing!
...And the greatest tools
Cubase Pro 11 comes with over 90 of the greatest MIDI and VST effect processors available on the market. These plug-ins are as good as it gets, providing you with a comprehensive range of compressors, equalizers, reverbs and delays to ensure you hit the ground running. One of the finest additions to the latest update is the all-new dynamic equalizer, Frequency 2. This is perfect for taming "harsh" and "boxy" sounds as and when they occur, without compromising on the integrity of your signal.
The all new VariAudio provides you with MIDI-style note editing of monophonic tracks. This is great for unparalleled manipulation of both bass and vocals. It provides you with the means to adjust pitch, correct time, as well as manipulation the intonation of notes. A firm favourite within the Cubase community, you'll be able to use this plugin to instantly re-create that iconic auto-tune effect that's syonymous with pop music, as well as produce perfect artificial harmonies.
Match recording with audio alignment
Audio Alignment eliminates the tedious process of manually cutting and matching vocals. It allows you to sync multiple stacked vocal recordings, matching them automatically. It works by incorporating a reference track and adjusting the multiple tracks to the reference with perfecting timing.
All under one roof
The MixConsole will streamline and rejuvenate your workflow by providing you with all the necessary tools under one-roof. You'll be able to take advantage of the integrated channel strip to sculpt the sound of each instrument with surgical precision. Make the most of the VCA faders to apply global volume rides, without having to waste time making minor adjustments to each fader. The handy loudness display allows you to keep an eye on the volume of your mix at all times, ensuring you don't go into the red! It doesn't get much easier than this.
Your very own virtual co-writer
If you're not confident when it comes to writing and composing, you'll be overjoyed with the inclusion of various intelligent compositional tools. Scale Assistant, Chord Track, Chord Pads and Chord Assistant are the perfect substitute for years of music theory. These features are excellent when you're stuck in a creative "rut" and don't know how to escape. They enable you to think outside of the box and push your ideas forward to create your finest work yet!
- Maximum headroom thanks to 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine
- Supports up to 192 kHz sample rates, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and offers instant delay compensation
- Audio Alignment allows you to stack and match recording quickly, easily synchronising them to a reference track
- Produce music, record, edit, arrange and mix songs from start to finish
- Music theory is made easy thanks to innovative composition tools
- Features eight outstanding instruments with over 3,400 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop 2 and Retrologue 2
- VariAudio provides ultimate control over monophonic audio tracks
- Seamlessly integrate performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow with Control Room
- Spectral tools allow you to enhance the quality of your recordings and mixes to achieve the greatest results possible