View Full Description
A complete package for professional results
It's all well and good having a great microphone to capture your sound, but what about all the extras? Luckily, the NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack gives you everything you need to get set up…
The SM6 Suspension Shock Mount is the ultimate mounting solution for your NT1-A. Its intelligent design provides you with exceptional isolation from any external physical factors that could be detrimental to your recording. No more rumble or vibrations that can often be transferred through your mic stand - you can focus purely on the sounds that you want your microphone to capture.
The SM6 shock mount also features a removable pop shield. This is perfect for preventing unwanted popping sounds from ruining your take. It's one of the most effective solutions for taming plosives, giving you the freedom to perform naturally and to your full potential.
Position your microphone with ease thanks to the DS1 desktop stand. With fully adjustable height, you’ve got total control of your placement. Add that with the sturdy base, you’re ready to get to work on any tabletop.
Finally, this versatile Vocal Recording Pack gives you a premium shielded XLR cable. Measuring 6-metres (20ft) in length, you can find the sweet spot in your recording space, and not have to worry about dangerous stretched or hanging cables. And when you're not using your mic, the sleek Rode drawstring dust cover keeps your NT1-A safe from the elements.
Revered recording purity
Great sound is an artform, and with the NT1-A, you can create anything. An extended dynamic range of 132dB opens up a whole world of possibilities. Soft details are captured just as effectively as roaring bombardments, no matter what you're recording. Whether it's placed in front of a vocalist, a guitar, or a vast array of percussion. The NT1-A takes every nuance and reproduces them with outstanding accuracy. Combined with a wide frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz and high sensitivity, you can use the NT1-A in almost any recording situation.
As well as the NT1-A's wide dynamic range, this versatile microphone can also handle huge sound pressure levels. Capable of dealing with sounds up to 137dB without distortion, it's the perfect choice for even the most challenging of projects. SPL handling of this standard in a condenser is often only found in more expensive microphones. Plus, with one of the lowest noise floors in the microphone world, the NT1-A gives you transparent recordings without the hassle of unwanted artefacts.
''Immediately upon receiving the NT1-As I started using them for recording vocals and guitars and I haven't looked back. I have yet to find an application where these mics didn't sound good.'' - Rob Schrock, Electronic Musician.
''It is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing.'' - Andy Stewart, Audio Technology.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Rode SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- 1 x 6-Metre Shielded XLR Cable
- 1 x Premium Drawstring Microphone Dust Cover
- 1 x Rode DS1 Telescopic Tabletop Mic Stand
- Revered cardioid condenser microphone with a large 1'' capsule and gold-plated diaphragm
- Features high SPL handling capabilities often only found on some of the most expensive microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern provides excellent isolation of your vocals or other sound source
- Transformerless surface-mount circuitry for ultra-low noise operation with a self-noise figure of only 5dB(A)
- The extended dynamic range allows you to capture both detail and power with exceptional clarity
- True externally-biased condenser microphone design
- The capsule is internally shock mounted to dramatically reduce handling and mechanical noise
- 3-pin XLR output with gold-plated contacts
- A complete vocal recording solution - includes an SM6 shock mount, pop filter, and a 6-metre XLR cable
- Position your mic like a pro with the desktop stand
- Also a perfect choice for recording guitars and percussion instruments
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule Size: 25mm / 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137dB (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.7dBu (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1Volt/Pascal (25.00mV at 94dB SPL), +/-2dB at 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise: 88dB SPL (at 1kHz, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Power Options: Phantom power (P24 / P48)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-), and Pin 1 (ground)
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm / 7.48'' x 1.97'' x 1.97'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 326g
- Product code: NT1APACK-RODE-DS1