View Full Description
Compact USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The PreSonus Studio 2|4 USB-C Audio Interface is a 2x2 audio interface designed for both and Mac and Windows computers. The compact design makes it highly portable, allowing you to set up and record wherever you go. Two front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs allow you to process and record virtually any input signal. This gives you the ability to record condenser microphones, guitar, bass, keyboards, synths and more.
This versatile design makes it the go-to audio interface for musicians on the move.
The compact design is USB-bus powered, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Onboard direct monitoring control allows you to hear what your input signals sound whilst recording. This allows you to monitor your signals, giving you the ability to evade any audio problems.
Record Microphones and Instruments
The versatile connectivity allows you to record both instruments and vocals. The front-panel features combination inputs for use with mic/line and instrument inputs. This means you can do everything from record vocal demos to capture entire tracks from various instruments. The versatile design makes it ideal for home recording, podcasting, live streaming and general recording use.
XMAX Solid-State Mic Preamps
One of the most unique features of the interface is the integrated XMAX microphone preamps. The 4 XMAX preamps capture every nuance and detail in your recordings, making them ideal for recording vocals and sampling. They offer high headroom and an extended frequency response. This results in clean, deep lows, and clear, smooth highs, providing a full and rich overall sound.
Complete With Studio One Music Software & Plug-In Bundle
The Studio Interface comes with the PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, which has been built for creative music production. It allows you to compose, record and produce seamlessly. It provides you with everything you need to record, arrange, edit, mix and export your music. The included Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is filled with a range of high-quality virtual instruments and mixing processors that are ideal for a range of genres. The plugins include faithful recreations of iconic processors , as well as a classic reverb and cutting-edge plugins.
- USB-C (USB 2.0) bus-powered, 2x2 audio interface for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Kensington lock security hole
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution: 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N: 0.004 (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN: -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150Ω, max gain)
- Input Impedance: 1.4 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level: +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N: 0.002 (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance: 750 kΩ
- Type: ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N: 0.001 ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power: 47 mW / channel @ 56Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 83 dB (A-wtd, 56Ω load)
- THD + N: 0.01 (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range: 32Ω to 300Ω
For more information on the PreSonus Studio 2|4, please refer to the PDF above.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" (44 mm) x 7" (180 mm) x 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)