View Full Description
Simple and easy. With named and back-lit buttons you'll find it easy to control what you need. The Faderport V2 will improve your workflow, allowing you to get to where you need and edit or mix faster. It minimises the time you'd spend clicking through endless controls and parameters in your DAW.
You'll get where you need to be faster. There are buttons for recording, soloing tracks, muting, panning, looping and even bypassing. A-B comparisons will be much quicker. You can choose to bypass all plug-ins on one channel, or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (depending on DAW).
You can switch between read and write modes as well as touch mode, giving you flexible control over the fader. You'll also find many of the new workflows from Faderport 8 and 16. You can even write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute and pan automation in real-time. Work better, faster and smarter.
It's flexible too. You can also create your own custom key mappings so you can work faster. With a smooth fader, rotary knob and dedicated DAW buttons, you'll soon see your workflow become more efficient.
There's plenty you can do. The Innovative Session Navigator lets you take full control of your DAW. Simultaneously use the rotary encoder and buttons to scroll through your timeless, zoom in and out, make tracks larger or smaller, navigate and drop markers, and more. Experience quick and easy DAW control with the PreSonus Faderport V2.
Compact and Portable
You'll be able to take this to any studio. It's compact and lightweight, making it easy to travel with. Conveniently, it'll only take up minimal space of your studio desk.
Whenever you get into any studio, you can set it straight up by connecting through the USB. Set up is easy, as there's no driver installation needed. Just plug in and play. The Faderport V2 offers control for Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, Pro Tools and more.
A free DAW is also included. You'll find PreSonus have provided you with Studio One Artist. This is an intuitive, effective DAW that lets you create professional music. Working with any DAW is seamless with the Faderport V2. You'll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
- Easier and faster control of your DAW
- More controls than original
- Connects easily through USB 2.0
- Compact and easy to use
- Tactile controls over mix and automation functions
- Complete recording-transport controls - play, stop, fast forward, rewind, record, loop
- Channel record-enable, enable-disable looping
- Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute and pan automation
- Fader mode selection - read, write, touch, off
- Single, touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw motorised fader is smooth and senses when your finger makes contact
- Large, 360-degree push button encoder
- 24 buttons, covering 40 different functions for quick access to key DAW parameters
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One (Studio One Artist included)
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
- Mac/Winsows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Automation behavior selection buttons, user-definable functions
- Channel control buttons, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all DAWs)
- Footswitch jack (footswitch not included)
- OS: macOS 10.8.5 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, WIndows 8.1 x64/x86, or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- Firmware: The most recent FaderPort firmware
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Internet: Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- Control: Universal Control 2.8 ot later (for firmware updates)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.