View Full Description
Special Offer - How to Claim
Purchase a PreSonus studio monitor and you can get Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for free. Offer ends 30th June 2021. If you purchased an eligible PreSonus studio monitor from after 1st March 2021 you can still claim this offer. To claim you will need to login to your account at https://my.presonus.com (if you do not have a user account, please create an account at this time). Then register your qualifying PreSonus studio monitor serial number. Once you have completed this, a digital copy of your bundled software will be added to your user account available for download. Install and activate your complimentary copy of Studio One Prime before installing your Studio Magic software.
Custom Designed Drivers
Housing two custom designed 4.5 inch, woven Kevlar low frequency drivers the E44 produces consistent frequency dispersal across the whole frequency spectrum. These innovative speakers produce an articulate and crystal clear sound allowing you to hear every nuance of your audio project. The innovative woven Kevlar design also provides fewer delayed reflections which when combined with the midrange, tweeter, midrange configuration creates unbeatably clean audio response and a transparent, cohesive sound. The E44 also incorporates a single 1.5 inch silk dome tweeter to offer shimmering high response and balanced tones perfect for both mixing and master applications.
Innovative Driver Positioning
Due to the innovative driver positioning the PreSonus Eris MTM E44 Monitors deliver an unbeatable stereo image with an improved width and clarity perfect for critical mixing applications. With dual woofers providing a more balanced stereo image the Eris E44 also houses a single high frequency driver in-between the two woofers to offer even reflections and incredibly detailed stereo imaging. This results in a more consistent listening experience, smoother frequency response and ultra-wide, detailed stereo response.
Horizontal or Vertical
Optimized for uncompromised listening applications the Eris MTM E44 studio monitor can be used vertically or horizontally to achieve incredibly accurate audio reproduction. Unlike most other monitors the E44 studio monitor features closer midrange drivers and a raised high frequency driver to ensure exceptional results no matter the orientation, allowing the MTM E44 monitor to integrate directly into any studio set up.
PreSonus understand that you will not always be able to mix in a acoustically perfect environment so they have included an innovative acoustic space control which caters to your environment with a selection of three operation modes (0dB, -2 dB, -4dB). Furthermore, located to the rear of the Eris E44 monitor is a low cut off control as well as mid and high controls to achieve a naturally balanced sound no matter the environment.
- Dual 4.5 Inch Custom Woven Kevlar Low Frequency Drivers Produce Dynamic, Size-Deifying Bass Output
- 1.25 Inch Silk Dome High Frequency Driver Ensures Smooth High Frequency Performance
- Balanced XLR, Balanced 1/4 Inch TRS and Unbalanced RCA Inputs Provide Flexibility
- Acoustic Tuning Controls Help to Compensate for Room Anomalies
- Continuously Variable HF and MF Controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Three Mode Low Cut Filter (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Three Mode Acoustic Space Settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) Compensates for Room Placement
- 90 Watt/140 Watt Class A/B Bi-Amplification for an Open, Clear Sound
- RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temperature and Subsonic Filter Protection
- Amplifier "Soft Start" Feature Eliminates Popping on Power-Up
- Internal Power Supply with IEC Connector
- Inputs: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x RCA (Unbalanced)
- LF Power Output: 50 Watts
- HF Power Output: 35 Watts
- LF Driver: Dual 4.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- SPL (Peak): 103 dB
- Volume Range: A-Type Taper
- MF Control: +/- 6 dB
- HF Control: +/- 6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, - 2dB, -4 dB
- Protection: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temp, Subsonic Filter, On/Off Transient, External Mains Fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium Density Fiberboard
- Height: 7" / 180 mm
- Width: 14.3" / 365 mm
- Depth: 7" / 180 mm
- Weight: 5.4 Kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.