View Full Description
Special Offer - How to Claim
Purchase a PreSonus studio monitor and you can get Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for free. Offer ends 30th June 2021. If you purchased an eligible PreSonus studio monitor from after 1st March 2021 you can still claim this offer. To claim you will need to login to your account at https://my.presonus.com (if you do not have a user account, please create an account at this time). Then register your qualifying PreSonus studio monitor serial number. Once you have completed this, a digital copy of your bundled software will be added to your user account available for download. Install and activate your complimentary copy of Studio One Prime before installing your Studio Magic software.
Hugh-Sarvis designed EBM waveguide for superior performance
Building on the success of the original Eris series, the XT versions feature the brand-new EBM waveguide. The 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter is equipped with the waveguide, deliver a wide and more controlled sweet spot. The result is a more concise sound, ideal for collaborations and group listening.
Another design update is the larger ported enclosure. This extends the bass response of the 6.5-inch low-frequency driver, whilst retaining its clarity.
Acoustic tuning control
The PreSonus Eris E7 XT monitor offers a range of acoustic tuning controls that allow you to hear accurate audio in most listening environments. The monitor allows you to work with a variety of musical genres and challenging mixing environments. The Eris E7 features contour tuning controls, which helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that often occurs when your monitor is either in a corner or near a wall.
The Eris E7 XT also features Mid and High controls to further reduce any room anomalies, allowing you to get the most accurate audio reproduction. The Eris E7 XT will ensure you are hearing each frequency range clearly, no matter the room you are in.
Tight bass and smooth highs
The Eris E7 monitor uses a Kevlar woofer and silk dome tweeter to ensure super clean and smooth audio. The Eris series utilise a custom-woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, which helps to break up reflected energy so fewer delays reach your ear. This means that you get a constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, ensuring a cleaner overall sound. The silk-dome tweeter (along with the EBM waveguide) provides articulate high-end response, capturing every nuance from your audio.
Sound you can trust
For monitors, you need a sound you can trust to produce clear and perfect mixes and productions. The Eris E7 XT delivers an accurate, smooth frequency response, ensuring you are hearing each frequency clearly, making it easier to remove the problem frequencies when mixing. The smooth and even frequency response has made the Eris series one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. They are compact and powerful, ideal for home and professional studios.
The Eris E7 XT can connect to virtually any line-level source. It features 3 different types of audio inputs, allowing it to connect to an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E7 XT is equipped with a balanced XLR input, 1/4'' TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level input. This allows the Eris E7 XT easily integrate into your studio setup.
- Pair of two-way active studio monitors
- New improved design with EBM elliptical waveguide delivers a wider sweet spot
- Larger ported enclosure enables XT models to reproduction significantly lower frequencies than the original Eris models
- Smooth, accurate frequency response
- Clear, consistent audio
- Acoustic tuning controls
- Low Cutoff switch (high-pass filter - off/80/100HZ)
- Mid and High frequency controls (+/-6dB0)
- Balanced XLR 1/4''
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- 6.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch silk dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 104dB maximum continuous SPL
- Amplifier ‘soft start’ feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Waveguide: 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- LF Driver: 6.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type Taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Power: 100 - 120 V 50/60 Hz or 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Product Code: ERIS-E7-XT