View Full Description
Creates a Whole Range of Sounds
The interface provides a number of controls that affect your sound. You'll be able to create everything from big punchy kicks, quick percussion, and even bell-like melodical sounds. Once you've got one sound, a kick for example, you'll be able to create multiple variations of it too by adding punch, grit, and more.
Play around with the spread control, harmonic, and skin/liquid/metal switch to try out and find different sounds.
This lets you select between three modes, allowing you to create tonal sounds, a pitch envelope and more. Skin is great for tonal sounds as it is a six-operator additive synth. Liquid is the same, apart from it has a pitch envelope which is great for adding extra punch to a kick.
Want those FM sounds? Metal mode turns the module into a six-operator FM synth that's ideal for creating noisy, alien, bell type sounds. You can also get experimental and try this out with CV too, allowing you to quickly switch between the different algorithms.
Spread and Harmonic Control
These controls let you control the spacing and frequency of the six-operator oscillators. You can have just one single pure harmonic, or you can start to separate them in pitch and get very dissonant tones. This allows the overtones to vary from harmonic to inharmonic.
Harmonic then determines the decay of all these six operators so you can choose whether you want one oscillator to decay out or have the others ring out longer. This is a great tool for creating analog bass drums.
Morph and Fold
These controls are ideal for switching up your sound. Morph lets you continuously blend through the different waveforms. Fold controls the digital wavefolder, and will dynamically add multiple fold stages to maximise the amount of folding.
- Analog inspired drum synth
- Create everything from kicks, snare, hats, percussion, and alien-like sounds
- Adjustable attack, decay and pitch
- Spread - controls spacing and frequency of the 6-operator oscillators
- Harmonic - determines the decay of all 6 operators
- Morph - blends through the different waveforms
- Fold - controls the wavefolder
- Manual trigger button
- 3 modes - skin/liquid/metal (create tonal FM sounds)
- Size: 10HP
- Depth: 38.1mm
- Power: 150/80 (if 5V on) @ +12mA, 5/5 @ -12V, 0/90 (optional) +5mA