View Full Description
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of FL Studio, Image Line have jumped straight from version 12 to 20, offering a range of improvements with emphasis placed on functionality and usability. Now users of Mac can also enjoy Fruity Loops! FL supports macOS 10.11 and higher, with native 64-bit application support for Mac VST and AU plug-ins, as well as third party plugins, allowing you to interchange projects between Windows and Mac easily, meaning collaborations with budding producers is easy. New customers can unlock both Windows and Mac versions with one license for the both of them. FL Studio now supports Time Signatures, allowing for unlimited Time Signature changes at any point in both the Playlist and Patterns. You can now bounce selected parts and pattern clips to audio, render clips to audio, and replace playlist pattern clips to save your CPU. Another new update is playlist arrangements, allowing you to work with multiple versions of your project, saving ideas, sound design and 'arrangements'. The final major update is Plug-In Delay Compensation (PDC), for faster, smoother working and less latency. On top of these major updates are also a range of improvements and bugfixes for a faster working experience, as well as updates to 25 of FL Studio's plug-ins.
Signature Version With Extra Plug-Ins
The Signature Edition provides all the core features of the Producer edition. However, the Signature Edition expands on this with a range of extra plug-ins including NewTone, DirecWave Full, Harmless, Fruity Video Player2, Hardcore, Pitcher and Gross Beat. NewTone lets you slice, correct, edit vocals and instruments with pitch correction and time manipulation, allowing you to auto correct vocals or create harmonies. Pitcher is another real-time pitch correction and manipulation plug-in which can be used on vocals and instruments. DirectWave is a full sampler that provides everything you need for sampling and editing. Harmless is a new additive synthesizer offering expansive sound design control with an easy-to-use interface. Creating sounds never came so easy. Hardcore provides you with ten classic guitar effects, with a convenient pedalboard layout. Gross Beat allows you to get extra creative, allowing you to manipulate time and volume for repetition, scratching and gating effects.
Complete Music Production Environment
FL Studio offers a whole host of tools that allow you to create full and professional productions. Included are over 80 plug-ins with instruments, synths and effects covering sample playback, synthesises, compression, delay, filtering, flanging, chorus, reverb, bit-crushing and so much more, allowing you to create virtually any sound in the box. FL Studio puts a plate of instruments and effects right in front of you, and if that's not enough, it also supports third party plug-ins. Multi-track record with Time-stretching and pitch shifting, easily sequence or play in MIDI with the piano roll editor and MIDI recorder, and mix your sounds with its intuitive and accessible multi-track mixer. FL Studio's browser and playlist is one of the most flexible. You can sequence all elements of the project to make a final song, tracks can hold notes, audio and automation, and you can place any data type anywhere and overlay them. Everything you need to mix and master music to a professional standard is included in FL Studio including effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation and more.
Free FL Studio Updates For Life!
This might be hard to believe but buying FL Studio not only gets you the latest version but all future FL Studio updates free. This means you'll receive all the next FL Studio's absolutely free as the creators believe you should have the functionality you paid for, bugfixed and updated, for as long as they develop FL Studio.
Version 20 Updates
- Support for macOS 10.11 or higher (interchangeable Windows and Mac projects)
- Unlimited Time Signature changes, independently in both the Playlist and Patterns
- Bounce selected Audio and Pattern Clips to audio, saving CPU load
- Playlist arrangements (now work with multiple versions of your project)
- Plug-in delay compensation, with new added controls for a variety of plug-ins
- Signature Edition includes extra plug-ins (NewTone, DirectWave Full, Fruity Video Player2, Hardcore, Pitcher, Gross Beat)
- Over 80 instruments and plug-ins, with 3rd party plug-in support
- Multi-touch, MIDI learn, live DJ control, visualiser effects plug-in
- Advanced automation recording and editing for project and plug-ins
- Audio editing and manipulation
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire
- Live music performance including video effect visualisation
- Mix and remix audio
- Apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb and filtering
- Multi-track audio recording
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers
- Sequencing and arranging
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 or later / macOS 10.11 or later
- Storage: 4GB free disk space
- RAM: 4GB of RAM or higher recommended