View Full Description
Versatile Chord Editing
The Flame Chord Machine 2 offers a wide range of chords, scales, and the ability to create your own. It features 42 preset chords, ranging between major, minor, harmonic, overtone, and more, allowing you to use a range of lush chords from startup. There are also 16 available slots where you can create your own chords from scratch and save them to the internal memory. All the chords are editable, allowing you to transpose and invert them, resulting in a total of 232 playable chords overall.
Chord Machine 2 also features 54 preset scales and 16 user definable scales. Using the display, you can search through the various scales. The preset scales are ideal when you want to get an idea up quickly and play, whilst the ability to create your own provides the much needed flexibility for experimentalists.
The fifth voice is meant for arpeggios. The arpeggio features a range of different parameters for changing the way it acts. With the arpeggiator, you can select the amount of octaves the arpeggio runs over, and transpose it. You can choose between 1, 2, or 3 octaves. Additionally, the arpeggio can also change directions. The arpeggio can run over a certain amount of octaves and then run back in reverse, and it can also bet set to random. Chord and arpeggio control voltages are emitted via dedicated connectors. The standard 1V/oct is used for scaling pitch signals.
The Chord Machine 2 features a quantiser that can run with 2 separate scales for up and down quantising. The quantiser quantises the voltage preset at the input.
- Chord generator, arpeggiator, and quantiser
- Can create up to 5 voices (5th voice is used for arpeggios)
- 8 octave range
- 42 preset chords, 16 user slots
- Transpose & invert chords (providing a total of 232 chords overall)
- 54 preset scales, 15 user slots
- Chords can be altered with their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd inversions
- Create your own chords and scales
- 5 CV outputs set on 1V/oct characteristic
- Select arpeggio octave (1, 2, or 3 octaves)
- Edit arpeggio direction
- Update firmware via USB
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Power: 140mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V