View Full Description
Breathtaking clarity and sonic accuracy
Cleer set out to create a pair of headphones that match high-end audio fidelity with beautiful styling and acoustic performance. The result was these premium-quality cans which utilise custom driver technology to provide unparalleled sonic accuracy that captures every nuance of your audio. Every aspect of the design process was meticulously refined, showcasing the exceptional craftsmanship of Cleer.
At the heart of the Cleer Next Headphones is the custom Ironless Driver™ technology combined with a magnesium alloy diaphragm. The patented driver design utilises 20 strategically layered, rare-earth magnets to deliver highly effective voice coil control and smooth transients. Combined with the 40mm magnesium diaphragm, the result is superior audio reproduction with powerful bass and a vivid high-end response.
The result is groundbreaking, providing ultra-low distortion performance with an astounding sensitivity of 92dB. It truly recreates the sound in its original form, resulting in high-end clarity which captures ever subtly in astonishing detail.
Quad-core audio cable with LEMO connectors
Complete with the headphones is a specialised audio cable designed to optimise the acoustic performance of the headphones. The Quad-core, four-conductor cable provides efficient connectivity and reliability thanks to the LEMO connectors.
The LEMO connectors employ push-pull self-latching connectors for solid stability, no matter where you go. It provides a firm connection that won't be unplugged by accident, providing a latched connection for improved reliability compared to standard connections.
Cutting-edge open-back design
The stunning look and design of the headphones is further complemented by its open-back construction. Providing natural and spacious sound reproduction, the Next headphones eliminate colouration resulting in the best possible transient response. This can be paramount when it comes to mixing and mastering, providing a transparent picture of your music.
The headphones themselves are constructed from 6061-T6 aluminium alloy, resulting in a lightweight and high-strength design. Not only that, the titanium-style finish and eye-catching aesthetic makes it a must-have for both engineers and music lovers.
Premium-grade lambskin earpads
Listen in comfort. Conventional headphones can incur listening fatigue due to their bulky designs and uncomfortable earpads. The over-ear design is taken to the next level with the luxurious lambskin memory foam earpads. These provide a cushioned-feel for your ears as well as enhancing the acoustic performance of the cans.
- Audiophile-grade headphones designed for the discerning listener
- 40mm ironless magnesium drivers provide high-resolution sound that captures every nuance of your audio
- Includes quad-core, four-conductor cable for the best possible audio performance
- LEMO push-pull, self-latching connectors provide solid connectivity
- Maximum comfort thanks to the memory foam/lambskin earpads
- Superior isolation with an enhanced acoustic seal
- Lightweight, open-back design with alloy construction for resonance-free listening
- Comes complete with 1.5m audio cable, 1/4-inch audio adapter and carrying pouch
- Driver Size: 40mm Ironless™ driver with magnesium diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–45kHz
- Max. Power Handling: 90mW / 1.2V (10 THD)
- Optimal Power Requirement: 10mW (0.4V)
- Max. SPL: 112dB / 1kHz (1 percent THD)
- THD: < 0.3 percent / 1mW / 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB / 1mW / 1kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Weight: 395g
- Product Code: P002292