View Full Description
Studio-grade sound for your desktop
The Blue Yeti Studio is a premium-quality, versatile studio microphone designed for recording everything from vocals to instruments. The Yeti Studio microphone is unique in that it features a built-in headphone amplifier that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal, eliminating the need for an external audio interface.
The wide frequency range (20Hz – 20 kHz) ensures you capture every nuance from the source audio for studio-quality recordings. The built-in headphone amplifier also boasts an impressive frequency response so you can hear every subtlety while you record.
Multiple pickup patterns can capture various sources
The Blue Yeti Studio features three varying pickup patterns that allow you to accommodate a range of recording applications including everything from vocals and instruments to podcasts and voiceovers. The Cardioid mode is ideal for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments, recording sound sources that are placed directly in front of the microphone for a rich and full-bodied sound. The Omnidirectional mode allows you to pick up sound from all around the mic; this is ideal for use as a room/ambience microphone.
The Stereo Mode used both the left and right channel to capture a natural and realistic sound image, ideal for recording instruments such as acoustic guitars or choirs. Additionally, the figure of 8 pattern records from the front and rear of the microphone, ideal for recording a duet or an interview between two people.
PreSonus Studio One Artist and iZotope Nectar software
To get you started straight away, Blue have included a free copy of PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software. The PreSonus Studio One Artist software gives you everything you need to capture studio-quality recordings wherever you are. This special ‘Blue Microphones Edition’ of the PreSonus Studio One Artist software features specially-designed quick-start templates that allow you to easily access presets to suit a range of applications from vocals and instruments to podcasting and audio For YouTube.
These varying template presets allow you to accentuate the sound processing for your Yeti Studio so you get the sound you’re looking for without having to spend hours tweaking parameters and controls. The 32-bit audio engine delivers superior sound quality and the highly intuitive interface allows you to record, edit, arrange and publish your audio with ease. Also included is the iZotope Nectar Elements vocal production software that allows you to enhance your vocal performances, resulting in rich, studio-quality vocal tracks. You can do everything from de-ess vocals to fixing pitch problems and more.
Compact, portable and versatile
The compact and highly portable design of the Blue Yeti Studio makes it ideal for use as a podcast microphone as well as a go-to studio microphone you can take on the road. The Yeti Studio comes with a built-in tripod that allows you to easily setup and stabilise your microphone in nearly any situation. A red LED light is located on the front of the microphone that shows you when your microphone is plugged in and ready to use.
- All-in-one professional recording system for vocals
- Sleek and stylish "Blackout" finish
- Yeti multi-pattern USB microphone
- Integrated headphone amplifier with volume control allows you to directly monitor your input signal
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition recording software as well as iZotope Nectar Elements vocal production software
- Custom Yet Studio templates for voice-over, podcasts, music and more
- Four selectable pickup patterns
- Mute button kills all signals coming from the microphone
- Compact, portable design with built-in stand
Microphone & Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5 1kHz)
- Dimensions (Extended In Stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (Microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (Stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or newer) / Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher)
- USB Connection: USB 1.1/2.0 (or newer)
- RAM: 64 MB RAM (minimum)