View Full Description
Ableton Live 10 Intro contains a range of features from the full version of Ableton Live 10. The streamlined version provides you with 16 audio and MIDI tracks, 8 scenes, 2 send and return tracks, and 4 mono audio input and output channels. Ableton Live 10 Intro features 4 software instruments including the Drum Rack, Impulse, Instrument Rack, and Simpler, with a range of audio and MIDI effects for processing and mixing your sounds. This version features the basic elements for editing and tweaking your sound.
What's New In Ableton Live 10
Ableton Live 10 features a range of new features and enhancements designed to improve workflow and boost your creative ideas. Live 10 includes a new Capture feature. This remembers your ideas, so when you're jamming and you forget to press record, Ableton 10 has you covered. Use Capture after you've played an idea, and Live will match your tempo and timing to create a perfect loop, ideal for capturing those spontaneous moments. Ableton Live 10 also offers a range of workflow enhancements including an improved browser, ability to create groups within groups, optimised Arrangement view for quick editing, multiple MIDI clip editing, and a cleaner and clearer interface, complete with a collection of new, ready-to-go sounds.
Create, Record & Produce Music
Ableton Live 10 provides everything you to need to create, record, and produce music. Featuring top-of-the-line tools that let you edit, manipulate, play and process, Ableton Live 10 offers you the flexibility to create what you want. Ableton Live 10 offers a timeline-based workflow with an Arrangement and Session view. The Arrangement view provides you with a timeline to organise your music and build your song. Live's revolutionary session view provides you with a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing, and performing ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of tracks and jam out in real-time. Record MIDI notes that you've played, or even edit them in yourself with a range of virtual instruments, drum machines, synthesizers and more. You can then process them with top-quality mixing and processing tools including EQs compressors, delays, and reverbs to shape and mould you sound. Use the improved automation editing to tweak the parameters of your sounds and effects over time. Record your own live instruments or external synthesizers into Ableton, or even use the included range of samples to create music. Whatever you choose, Ableton Live 10 offers you the freedom to produce what you want. Edit, warp and slice your audio and samples with the built-in tools. The included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help to clean up your mix.
Range Of Ready-To-Use Sounds
Included are a range of carefully selected sound banks and virtual instruments ideal for every genre. Live 10 Intro includes over 1500 sounds and 5+GB of loops and samples to get your creativity flowing, and ideas down as fast as possible. Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sounds using wavetable, FM, analog and physical modelling architectures. Live 10 has more sounds that are ready for finished music. They also allow you to tweak them to your needs.
Perform With Live
Ableton Live 10 is ideal for the live performer, providing you with a clean and flexible way to play your music live. Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music on-the-fly, control external hardware and improvise on your own, or process audio played by others. Adapt and customise Live to fit your performance.
- New Capture feature saves your audio even if you didn't press record
- Refined look and feel
- New library of sound
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Basic selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments taken from full version for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 1500+ sounds, 4 software instruments, 21 audio effects, 8 MIDI effects
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Multi Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 10 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free - Basic installation
- 5 GB extra hard disk space free - If all included sounds are installed