View Full Description
Premium-grade plugin suite with analog emulations
Complete with a range of included UAD plug-ins, the UAD-2 Live Rack lets you enhance your live mix with realtime processing and some of the world's best analogue emulations. Included with the UAD-2 Live Rack Core is the Pultec EQP-1A Legacy EQ, Pultec Pro Legacy EQ, UA 1176LN Legacy and UA 1176SE Legacy compressors, UA RealVerb Pro and more.
If you are an existing UAD plug-in user you're in luck! You can use your licensed UAD plug-ins with the UAD-2 Live Rack as well. If 16-channels aren't enough, then you can also combine up to 4 UAD-2 Live Rack units, allowing you to use up to 64 channels of MADI signal processing via Mac Thunderbolt.
Reliability is something that is needed for a live sound engineer's tech, and that's exactly what the UAD-2 Live Rack incorporates. The UAD-2 Live Rack includes professional, fail-safe features for constant reliable live sound use. Conveniently, if your computer fails or its Thunderbolt cable is disconnected, or if the Live Rack app fails, then the UAD-2 Live Rack will still process audio with the last known plug-in state intact.
On top of this, the UAD-2 Live Rack also features a redundant internal power supply that ensures it will continue to run and process audio if 1 power supply fails. Additionally, if the Live Rack app is put into Safe mode, then any destructive setting changes are prevented during a live show.
Live rack app
With the Live Rack app you can utilise intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to save and recall your channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration snapshots, which make it ideal for sound engineers that work constantly with multiple bands. This means you can bring up the perfect mix for the band in no time.
Live Rack Core Included Plug-Ins
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy EQ
- Pultec Pro Legacy EQ
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- UA RealVerb Pro
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- 16-channel MADI effects processor for live mixing with Realtime UAD QUAD Core Processing and UAD plug-ins
- Process with acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-ins while mixing live sound
- Includes suite of UAD plug-ins included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
- Allows use of any licensed UAD plug-in(s) in users' UAD accounts*
- Combine 4 units for up to 64 channels of Optical MADI signal processing
- Store configuration Snapshot files for easy recall of all show settings
- Load Snapshot configurations via MIDI or Soundcraft Vi CUE function
- Connects to Soundcraft Vi consoles via Ethernet for Snapshot CUE control
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Mac (for plug-in control only)
For a full list of specifications please see the PDF manual above.
*A small number of UAD plug-ins are incompatible with UAD-2 Live Rack. For full details, vists help.uadio.com
- Rack Size: 1U
- Weight: 4.1kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.