View Full Description
Clear & Loud
A custom-designed 6.5" 2-way coaxial driver enables VoiceSolo FX150 to deliver exceptional musical clarity and a premium full range punch. The tone is kept intact and pristine by expert driver voicing, and more power is drawn from the 150 watts than any other system in its class, meaning that however loud it gets on stage, you'll always hear yourself perfectly.
Outstanding Vocal Processing
The FX150 is way ahead of the pack in terms of vocal processing. Vocal Tone is an intelligent EQ that adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating to make your performance tight and professional. There are 9 studio-grade Reverb styles to add an extra sheen to your vocals or insrtument.
Superb Digital Mixer
Dial-in a superb personal mix with the ultra low-noise, 3-channel digital mixer, offering an independent 3-band EQ on each channel and fast editing control of all features. It's as east as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal 'Edit' knob to fine-tune the mix to your personal taste. Connect your mp3 player to the Aux input and rehearse with your favourite tracks using the Voice Cancel feature to seamlessly blend in your voice.
Simple Mounting System
Your time is precious, and you don't want to spend ages setting up when you could be rehearsing! The VoiceSolo FX150 has a Friction Grip mounting system, letting you set up in seconds. Just snap the FX150 on to your mic stand and you're ready to go! There are no special parts you could lose. The monitor design allows for accurate wedge angling, whether stand-alone of placed on a desktop.
Not Just For Vocals
The FX150 takes care of all aspects of you performance, not just your vocals. It's the ideal full-range, flat response system for your guitar, and delivers a deep bass sound you would not believe. Throw any instrument at the FX150 and it will not disappoint. There are plenty of multi-purpose I/Os at your disposal and a mic control function to control the reverb with the TC Helicon MP 75 or Sennheiser e 835 FX. As well as the reverb function, there's a suit of state of the art voice effects such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir and more!
- 150W power
- Vocal Tone - EQ that adapts automatically with your voice, adds compression, de-essing and gating
- Ultra low-noise, 3-channel digital mixer
- Range of on-board effects
- 3-band EQ
- AUX input for MP3 player
- Easy attachment to a mic stand
- Hi-Z instrument switch on channel 1
- 48V switchable phantom power
- Mic Control compatible
- Efficient external power with ample stage cable length
- Amplifier Type: 150W Class-D
- Driver: Full Range 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Mixer: Ultra-Low Noise 3-channel digital mixer
- EQ: 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- Preamps: High-quality mic preamps
- Inputs: XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing:
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De=essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Selectable output: Choose between Channel 1 or Full Mix
- Aux input: 3.5mm jack
- Weight: 3kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.