View Full Description
Sure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere, the Shure SM58 unidirectional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind, breath and vocal posive 'pop' noises. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Made with a rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system and a steel mesh grille, all ensuring that even with rough handling, the tour-proof SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009 'Best Microphone'
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009 'Dynamic Microphones'
Alesis Miclink Wireless
The Alesis MicLink receiver unit features a single antenna and also has a jack output and volume control. The system has 14 available channels and operates within a reliable 2.4GHz spectrum, this provides the system with a 60 foot range. To power the system all that is required is 3xAAA batteries and pairing the device with the transmitter is done at the touch of a button.
SM58 Features and Specifications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBv/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
Includes: Swivel Stand Adaptor, Storage Bag
A similar model is also available with the addition of an on/off switch - SM58S
Miclink Wireless Features and Specifications.
- Converts any Lo-Z dynamic mic to a wireless system
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion-powered XLR transmitter (6+ hour battery life)
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum, 14 Channels, 60 ft. range
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver
- Compact receiver with 1/4 inch out and antenna
- Receiver powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.