View Full Description
Beta 58 Microphone Transmitter
Integrating the phenomenal Beta 58, with exceptionally detailed 24-bit digital audio. The QLXD2/B58 emits pristine, uninterrupted sound across its entire 100 meter range. And the interchangeable capsule gives you outstanding flexibility. You can customise your mic to suit a any situation, with Shure's range of famous sound signatures.
One-press IR sync establishes an interference free connection with the receiver. And the backlit display screen let’s you see what's important. Select between channel/ group, frequency or battery runtime. Eliminate guesswork, and perform with confidence.
Run multiple systems in harmony
The ultimate choice for large events. Thanks to a powerful new feature called Network Scan, it's now remarkably simple to set up many systems at once. A single receiver will scan and deploy open frequencies to all connected receivers via Ethernet. In just a few seconds, you can coordinate the frequencies of up to 60 channels.
This is invaluable during high-profile productions, where the RF environment can change dramatically because of TV equipment or security personnel. Just initiate a network scan, and let your system
adapt to the new RF environment for you.
Remote monitoring and control
During a performance, it’s not always convenient to quickly access your wireless rig. But thanks to the Shureplus Channels App, now you have the power to control your entire networked system from anywhere.
Unlock a host of intelligent features from your iPad or iPhone. View each channel’s battery level, RF status, audio level and more. You can even make real-time gain adjustments. It's intuitive and easy. There's no need to be braced by the receivers for a whole performance.
Top tier encryption
Keep your presentation confidential with AES-256 Encryption. When engaged, it establishes a private one-to-one relationship between transmitter and receiver. For an impenetrable wireless transmission. Approved by the best cryptographers in the world, AES-256 is the highest standard of encryption available. So you can share sensitive information, with total peace of mind.
Rechargeable battery options
Your QLX-D transmitter provides a generous 9 hours of continuous use from the pair of included AA batteries.
Or take advantage of Shure's revolutionary rechargeable technology. The optional SB900 lithium ion battery provides 10 hours of run time. And you can see exactly what's left in hours and minutes on the transmitter. There are a variety of charging options too: an eight-bay charger, a single-battery USB charger, and the dual docking station. Which allows transmitter charging without removing the battery, thanks to the external charging contacts. It only takes 3 hours to reach full capacity. Or in emergencies, a 15 minute quick-charge provides a vital hour of use.
Built to survive the demanding nature of professional touring. QLX-D transmitters and receivers are constructed with a robust, yet lightweight aluminium. Chosen to keep the high-caliber components safe from detrimental wear and tear. And with the included rackmount kit, you can integrate your new system straight into your current rig. For safe transportation from venue to venue.
Exceptional signal stability, in a few quick steps
To get setup, simply press the ‘menu’ button, and then ‘enter’ on the receiver. This will perform an Automatic Channel Scan. Within a few seconds, the group and channel will appear on the display screen. The receiver is now good to go.
Now to pair the transmitter, just press the 'sync' button whilst aligning the transmitter’s IR window to the receiver display. Once a solid connection has been established, ‘good’ will display on the receiver. There’s no trial and error. One press and done. You're now ready to perform with QLX-D Wireless.
Included In The Box
- 1 x QLXD2 Beta 58 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x QLXD4 Receiver
- 2 x 1/2 Wave Antennas
- 2 x BNC Cables
- 2 x BNC Bulkhead Adapters
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Zipper Bag
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
QLXD2/B58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over 100 meter range
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- IR sync pairs transmitter with receiver at the push of a button
- Exceptionally detailed 24-Bit / 48kHz digital audio quality
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range - no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- Backlit LCD screen with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Interchangeable Beta 58 capsule for the iconic sound you know and trust
- Integrated shock mount and pop filter for clear and clean sound
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted background noise
- Control lock option avoids any accidental changes
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- Shure’s most advanced wireless technology in an elegant, streamlined system
- Automatic Channel Scan quickly finds clear frequencies
- Network Channel Scan shares open frequencies across multiple receivers via Ethernet connection
- Safely run 22 transmitters per 8 MHz channel due to excellent spectrum efficiency
- More than 60 available channels per frequency band
- Digital Predictive Switching completely eliminates drop-outs
- AES 256-bit encryption for ultra-secure transmission of confidential information
- Full bandwidth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable gain control
- High resolution LCD menu and controls
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Control lock option avoids any accidental changes
- Remote control from PC or Mac with Shure Wireless Workbench software
- Remoter control from mobile device or tablet with ShurePlus Channels app
- Half rack format with detachable BNC ½ wave antennas
- Tour proof metal construction with bruised finish
- Switchable mic/line XLR output
- 6.3 mm instrument output
- Weight: 777 g, without antennas
- Dimensions: 41 × 197 × 151 mm, H × W × D
- Power Requirements:12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- RF Input:
- Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, typical
- Connector Type: > BNC
- Impedance: > 50 Ω
- Audio Output:
- Gain Adjustment Range: > -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps
- Configuration: > 1/4" (6.35 mm) and XLR: Balanced
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Full Scale Output: 1/4": +12 dBV, XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting = −12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection: 1/4" (6.35 mm): Yes, XLR: Yes
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length: 100 m
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime:Shure SB900A: up to 10 hours, AA: up to 9 hours
- Dimensions: 256 mm × 51 mm (10.1 in. × 2.0 in.) L × Dia.
- Weight: 347 g (12.2 oz.), without batteries
- Housing: > Machined aluminium
- Audio Input
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
- RF Output
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth:
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW or 10 mW