View Full Description
So how do I get set up?
It's simple. Plug both the mic outputs (found on the back of the receiver) into channels on your mixing desk. Just like normal wired microphones.
Press the group button on the receiver to perform a Quickscan. This searches your environment to locate the clearest frequency for each of your transmitters.
Finally, 'pair' the transmitters to the receiver. Do this by using the transmitter’s group and channel buttons. The 'ready' LED on the receiver will light up. And it's as easy as that! You can now perform with wireless freedom.
MX153 Earset Microphone
The MX153 puts some of Shure's smartest technology into an ultra-discrete earset. The implausibly small mic captures an incredible amount of detail. As well as enhancing intelligibility by preventing plosives and boominess. Your voice will sound beyond pristine.
The MX153 also offers a remarkably secure over-ear fit, thanks to soft-flex materials that accommodate you. It's slender, diminutive design is perfect for high-profile events - whether it be an important presentation, theatre or broadcasting.
With a Shure BLX288UK System, you get wireless freedom with total peace of mind. The receiver’s ‘ready’ LED will tell you when your system is set up and secure. You don’t need to worry about signal dropouts.
If the channel starts clipping, an LED switches from green to red, letting you know if you should activate the transmitter's -10dB gain control. There is even an LED monitor to tell you when the batteries are running low on the transmitter. Everything is clear and simple. No complicated menus, for effortless setup straight out the box.
Legendary Shure durability
Boasting the tour-tough construction Shure are revered for.
The BLX188UK/MX53-K3E has been rigorously tested to make sure it can handle any environment. All Shure wireless systems are subject to heat, cold, humidity and the ‘Shure drop test’. They are built to survive the demands of life on the road. They're ready for every performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone and Case
- 2 x BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 1 x Shure BLX88 Analogue Dual Channel Receiver
- 3 x Windshields
- 1 x Power Supply
- 4 x AA battery
MX153 Earset Microphone
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible design is easy to securely fit over either ear
- Amazingly discrete omnidirectional mic captures your voice with total precision
- Incredible clarity thanks to enhanced plosive protection and zero proximity effect
- CommShield Technology prevents interference from mobile phones and digital bodypack transmitters
- Reinforced, high quality attached soft flex cable
- Flexible gooseneck for quick, easy adjustments
- Permanently-charged condenser capsule (phantom power not required)
- TA4F (TQG) connector compatible with any Shure bodypack
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 14-hour run time and a 100 meter range from one pair of AA batteries
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- Continuously adjustable gain dial
- Easily accessible on/off switch
- Power & battery status LED
- Clip-on design easily attaches to performer
- Lightweight, comfortable and discrete build
- Rugged and robust - built for rigorous live performances
- TA4F (TQG) connection for use with Shure headset, lavalier, instrument mics and guitar cables
BLX88 Dual Receiver
- User friendly and intuitive design – no complicated setup options
- One touch QuickScan finds the best open frequency for rock solid signal strength
- Internal microprocessor-controlled antenna keeps the unit discrete and compact
- Compatible with up to 12 other systems
- Two colour LED for monitoring signal level
- XLR & 1/4" audio outputs
- Set Type: Dual Vocal
- Amount Of Earsets: 2
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone
- Connectors: TA4F (TGQ)
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -41.00 dBV/Pa - 9.00 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 34
- Sound Pressure: 107 dB SPL
- Weight: 19 g
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- Connector Type: TA4F (TGQ)
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 m
- Batteries: AA (included)
- Battery Life: 14 hour
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Included Antenna: 1/4 Wave
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Weight: 75 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm
- Transmission: Analog
- Power Supply: External
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver Type: Dual
- Housings: Molded ABS
- Scan Features: Quickscan
- Rack Hardware: Optional URT2
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, For 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Weight: 241 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 188 x 103 mm
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.