View Full Description
RCF are renowned for their transducer designs. The HD-Line series is equipped with precision-crafted woofers and compression drivers, delivering the entire audio spectrum with astounding impact and definition. Each transducer has been carefully engineered to combat distortion, withstand consistent high power levels, and reproduce sound with absolute purity.
High-tech materials and over 60 years of dedication to sound have allowed RCF to achieve this with every single driver they produce. As pioneers of transducer innovation, RCF bring you state-of-the-art magnetic circuits combined with new voice coil ventilation systems and assemblies. The result? The unadulterated sonic bliss that your sound deserves.
You're going to need some power to drive those transducers. Thankfully, RCF know their stuff when it comes to amp design too. With powerful Class-D amp technology giving you phenomenal performance with exceptional efficiency, the HD-Line's amps are the perfect way to get the most out of your loudspeaker. Every single component works in harmony to ensure an ultra-fast attack, a realistic transient response, and truly stunning audio performance.
The amps also boast a lightweight design, helping to keep your speaker as portable as possible. This is thanks to a solid mechanical aluminium structure, as well as an SMPS power supply section. Experience ultra-efficient fan-less heat dissipation, incredible output capabilities, and minimum transportation weight.
Proprietary FiRPHASE filtering technology
Experience true transparency. With RCF's proprietary advanced FiRPHASE filters, the HD-Line series delivers every single sonic detail and dynamic nuance with phenomenal clarity. The filters work to distribute your sound coherently across the entire area of coverage with zero phase distortions. This keeps system latency to a minimum, and ensures that the stereo imaging of your system remains perfect.
Perfect for front-of-house or stage-monitor applications. Every HD-Line loudspeaker boasts a versatile cabinet that can be utilised in a variety of ways. With a special polypropylene composite construction, vibrations are kept to a minimum, preventing that precious acoustic energy from going to waste. Plus, an improved reflex port provides even more efficient performance.
Each cabinet is easy to transport and maneuver thanks to ergonomic handles and lightweight designs. And when it comes to positioning, you have plenty of options. Rugged steel pole cups let you mount your loudspeaker on stands or poles with ease, whilst M10 and M6 threaded inserts enable you to install your speaker for more permanent applications. Plus, the uniquely-shaped cabinets can be angled and utilised as a stage monitor.
- High-performance 2-way loudspeaker with an 800W (peak) Class-D amplifier
- Capable of producing a maximum SPL of up to 128dB
- Digital bi-amplification complete with an SMPS power supply section
- Advanced DSP sound processing for maximum clarity and definition
- Equipped with a 90° x 70° wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- Premium 10'' high-power woofer with a 2'' voice coil
- 1'' compression driver with a titanium dome, neodymium magnet, and 1'' voice coil
- Proprietary FiRPHASE processing delivers consistent, coherent sound to your entire audience
- Renewed steel grille design keeps your components safe from harm
- Crystal clear sound at long distances with stable SPLs, even at high levels
- Elegant and compact polypropylene composite cabinet
- Maximum reliability and strength for intensive use on the road
- Can be used as a main FoH loudspeaker, or as a high-performance stage monitor
- Rugged pole cup and threaded inserts provide versatile mounting options
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 128dB (at 1m)
- Coverage: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- HF Transducer: 1'' compression driver, 1.75'' voice coil
- LF Transducer: 10'' woofer, 2'' voice coil
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Connectors: XLR, 1/4'' jack
- Input Signal: Balanced / unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / +4dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -32dBu
- Crossover Frequency: 2000Hz
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Protection: Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Boost, Volume, Mic/Line
- Total Power: 400W (RMS) / 800W (peak)
- HF Power: 100W (RMS) / 200W (peak)
- LF Power: 300W (RMS) / 600W (peak)
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Connection: VDE
- Material: PP composite
- Grille: Steel
- Pole Mount Cup: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 3 x M6 bottom
- Handles: 1 x top, 1 x side
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 527mm x 303mm x 303mm / 20.75'' x 11.93'' x 11.93'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11.8kg / 26.01lbs
- Model Number: 13040024
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.