View Full Description
Proprietary FiRPHASE filtering technology
Experience true transparency. With RCF's proprietary advanced FiRPHASE filters, the Art 3 series delivers every single sonic detail and dynamic nuance with phenomenal clarity. The filters work to distribute your sound coherently across the entire area of coverage with zero phase distortions. This keeps system latency to a minimum, and ensures that the stereo imaging of your system remains perfect.
Built for performance
RCF are renowned for their transducer designs. The Art 3 series is equipped with precision woofers and compression drivers, delivering the entire audio spectrum with astounding impact and definition. Each transducer has been carefully crafted to combat distortion, withstand consistent high power levels, and reproduce sound with absolute purity.
High-tech materials and over 60 years of dedication to sound have allowed RCF to achieve this with every single driver they produce. As pioneers of transducer innovation, RCF bring you state-of-the-art magnetic circuits combined with new voice coil ventilation systems and assemblies. The result? The unadulterated sonic bliss that your sound deserves.
Rugged, reliable, and phenomenally flexible
Your speakers are more than just a tool for the job. They're your companions. They go where you go. So you want them to be by your side for the long haul. That's why the Art 3 series is built to last.
Rugged polypropylene composite cabinets keep every single component safe from the demands of daily use. Internal reinforcement prevents the enclosure from deforming too, so you can perform with confidence in a wide variety of venues and environments. Plus, with an intelligently-shaped design, your speaker can be used as a high-performance stage monitor as well as a main FoH loudspeaker.
When it comes to positioning, you have plenty of options. Floor mounted, stand-mounted, or stacked on top of a subwoofer. A robust steel pole socket allows you to stand/pole-mount your Art 3 speaker in seconds. Whilst ergonomic handles allow you to maneuver and transport your speaker with ease.
- Two-way active speaker for demanding applications
- Exceptional clarity with outstanding bass reproduction and accurate highs
- Excellent choice for live sound and music playback
- Perfect for distributed sound systems in clubs, music venues, corporate events and more
- 800W peak power output with a 12'' high-powered woofer
- 1'' HF compression driver with a mylar dome and 1.5'' voice coil
- Capable of producing a huge maximum SPL of up to 128dB
- Proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology
- Transparent sound with absolute clarity for perfect stereo images
- Coherent sound distribution for all listeners without phase distortions
- Highly-efficient and lightweight Class-D amplifier technology
- Ultra-fast attack with a realistic transient response and impressive audio performance
- SMPS power supply section for maximum output and minimum weight
- Can be deployed as a full-range speaker, or high-performance stage monitor
- Sturdy, ergonomic PP composite cabinet with a top handle and two side handles
- Internal reinforcement prevents any deformation of the cabinet
- Steel pole socket for stand/pole mounting
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 128dB at 1m
- Coverage: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Compression Driver: 1'' diameter (1.5'' voice coil)
- Woofer: 12'' diameter (2.5'' voice coil)
- Input Connector: XLR, 1/4'' jack
- Input Signal: Balanced/unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / +4dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -32dBu
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Crossover: 1800Hz
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Protection: Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Rated Power: 400W (RMS) / 800W (peak)
- LF Power: 300W (RMS) / 600W (peak)
- HF Power: 100W (RMS) / 200W (peak)
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Material: PP composite
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Mounting Hardware: 4 x M10
- Pole Mount Receptacle: Yes
- Handles: 1 x top, 2 x side
- Dimensions: 680mm x 405mm x 345mm / 26.77'' x 15.94'' x 13.58'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16.8kg / 37.04lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.