View Full Description
How to Claim Your Free HD9/HP4 Monitor Pack
Until 31st December 2019 you can claim a PreSonus HD9/HP4 Monitor Pack for free. To grab your free pack you will need to purchase a new StudioLive 32S or 64S from Gear4music and register it on your my.presonus account. You will also need to fill out and send in the PDF rebate form that is located under the product images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the rebate form for full details.
Every need met
Operating within a 64-channel frame, the 64S fulfills the need of the sound engineer working in a medium to large venue who works with fewer channels. Local analog connectors are featured on every channel and bus, and the desk can be networked with to NSB stage boxes – giving you access to Ethernet snakes and your performers access to wireless in-ear monitoring. There are 33 motorised touch-sensitive faders, and this gives you a huge amount of control over your mixes - whether you're setting things up for the big show or need to mix on the fly. 64S is accurate, quick, and efficient.
Through the PreSonus DSP Engine you can utilise unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck which can be used at the same time as USB recording. It also features expandable, Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality EQ and compression options across all channels and password-protected user profiles for restricting access. The StudioLive 64S really does come with everything you need to create stunning mixes. Whether you're on stage or in the studio.
Analog feel, digital reliability
Capture the sonic character of analog gear. Each channel features analog connectors which allow all of your mix to sound as a audibly rich as the gear that is producing it. Thanks to your Fat Channel plug-ins. Ten EQ and compressor models are featured on the desk and can be used within PreSonus' Studio One software.
Take control with FlexMix
Your desk, your way. The FlexMix system allows you to assign different functions to 16 channels. These can be set as aux bus, subgroups or matrix mix. This gives you a huge amount of flexibility as your desk is always ready for whatever the venue or band throws at you. The 64S has a huge 24 DCA's too, so you can easily control groups of channels.
The StudioLive series desks are AVB compatible. Audio Video Bridging is an extension to the Ethernet standard which is designed to provide high-quality sampling. Sending these high-quality samples to their destinations on time and with minimal degradation to the signal. As audio over Ethernet becomes increasingly popular for audio distribution. Keep up to speed with StudioLive's AVB compatibility.
Capture your mix
Record your mixes for later distribution. The 64-channel powerhouse ships with PreSonus Capture recording software. It runs either to your mixer for in-box recording or to a Windows or macOS computer. All 64 channels can be recorded and bounced down to a stereo mix to either a USB or an SD card - or both at the same time!
Not only is StudioLive brilliantly integrated with Capture and Studio One Artist, you can also mix wirelessly using the UC Surface. This software allows you to control your desk from your Mac, Windows, Android, or iPad. Obtain further control of your monitor mixes with the QMix-UC for iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices. Everything you need to help artists perform at their best.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes,
EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface™ mix control software for macOS®, Windows®, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone® and Android
- 3-year warranty
- Mic inputs: 32
- Preamp type: Recallable XMAX Class A
- Line inputs: 32
- Stereo aux inputs: 2
- Tape input: Yes
- Tape output: Yes
- Talkback input: Yes
- Total mix buses: 43
- Main L/R bus: Yes
- Main Mono: Yes
- FlexMixes: 32 FlexMixes
- Analog FlexMix outputs: 16 (12XLR + 4TRS)
- Control room/monitors: Yes
- Stereo digital audio output: 1 AES/EBU
- Fat Channel Type: Third generation with customizable layouts and
plug-in workflow (vintage EQs and compressors)
- FX Buses and Processors: 4
- GEQ: 8
- USB Audio Interfaces: 128 channels
- AVB: 128 channels