View Full Description
High Resolution Displays
Wielding dual high definition real-time display screens the Traktor S8 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S8 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
The freeze function on the Kontrol S8 allows you to take an audio snapshot of the current playing track which will then appear as a loop on a performance pad allowing you to loop and sample sections of audio on the fly.
With two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the S8 provides the ability to bend the pitch of the current track and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ?ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Traktor & Stand Alone Mode
The incorporation of Traktor Mode buttons on every mixer channel allows you to toggle between Traktor and stand-alone mode giving you the option of integrating a range of analog and/or digital gear whilst the innovative wear resistant faders allow prolonged fader life due to the inversed carbon strips.
With the Midi in/out connections the Native Instruments Traktor S8 allows you to sync with synthesizers, drum machines, MASCHINE and external effects units adding further expansion potential to this already versatile professional DJ controller.
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller including
TRAKTOR PRO 3 software
- 30 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal pop-ups displays, views, and panels
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter and Remix Deck parameters
- Touch-sensitive 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders for fully-integrated Remix Deck access
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Built-in, club-ready audio with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- 4 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps let you connect up to four turntables, CDJs,
or other external gear
- Works as a standalone mixer
- XLR/RCA master and 1/4 inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems
- Inputs: 4 x Phono, 2 x Mic, 1 x Midi, USB
- Outputs: 1 x Phono, 2 x XLR (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth Out), Midi
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, non-DRM AAC
- Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 (Min)
- USB: 2.0 or Higher
- Disc Space: 1.5 GB
- Internet: Required for Installation
- Height: 6.6 cm
- Width: 58.5 cm
- Depth: 38.7 cm
- Weight: 5 Kg
Mac System Requirements
- Operating System: OS X 10.8 or 10.9 (Latest Update)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD A-Series
- RAM: 4GB
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.