View Full Description
Don't be fooled by the small size. The Mackie SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. The built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The Mackie SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality.
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a built-in Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik Combo jack, which accepts either ¼" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 of the Mackie SRM 150 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without the hassle and added expense.
Channel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers or drum machines.
"The SRM150 packs a mixer, 150W amp and loudspeakers into a bite-sized system. With more volume than you would think possible, Mackie hit this one out of the park."
- Performing Songwriter
"Well designed and well built and would prove very useful in the arsenal of gigging musicians."
- Michael Saracino, Canadian Musician Magazine
- Mixer: 3-channel mixer
- EQ: 3-band active EQ
- Preamps: Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power
- Input: Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Stereo channel: Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Line In: Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- Power: 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- Driver: 5.25? premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Portability: Built-in top carry handle
- Casing: Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
Please note, this item was returned unwanted from a customer. The original boxing is scuffed and all the seals are broken.
Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a two year warranty.