View Full Description
It's what drives the industry. It provides solutions, brings down barriers, and creates new opportunities. Meet the Mackie DLM12S - a compact subwoofer with a deceptively huge sound.
With its unique, easy-to-handle design, the DLM12S delivers a thunderous low-end with meticulous attention to detail. The thump of a kick drum, the pluck of a bass string, and the infectious, creamy low-end warmth of a synthesizer. Every low frequency is reproduced with exceptional clarity and depth, ranging all the way down to 35Hz.
When it comes to refining your sound and system, you have plenty of options. The DLM12S is fitted with a total of six XLR connectors. Hook up additional subwoofers, side fills, and more with the two full-range outputs, or connect your full-range loudspeakers with two high-pass outputs.
It doesn't stop there either. The DLM12S boasts Mackie's intuitive one-tough DLP Digital Processor with a bright OLED screen. Combined with a variable digital crossover, optimising your DLM12S for use with any loudspeaker is simple. Plus, handy presets for use with DLM and SRM full-range loudspeakers gives you instant optimisation right out of the box.
All that power. It's a lot to handle. But for the DLM12S? It's effortless.
Make sure that everybody can hear your sound. Turn up the volume, and let 2000W of Class-D power flood your venue. It may be compact, but the DLM12S packs a serious punch. And there's enough headroom to take it even further without having to worry about distortion.
Any heat generated by the amp is dispersed effectively, keeping things cool and running smoothly. And when things start to reach their limitations, intelligent protection circuitry and Mackie's Smart Protect DSP keeps everything in check. Peak/RMS limiting, and PSU/amplifier thermal protection ensure that no matter how often you're out on the road, you can rely on your system night after night.
It's never fun having to heave huge, heavy cabinets up flights of stairs, on to stages, and on to the top of stands. It takes the enjoyment away from doing what you do best. Well, you don't have to do that anymore. Everything you need to pump out that signature sound has been engineered with precision to fit in an ultra-lightweight and compact 15mm poplar enclosure.
The DLM12S is the perfect choice for mobile performers. It's easy to carry, maneuver, and position. From the moment you carry it inside, to setting up and taking it down, and putting it back in the van to head home. It's easy. Ergonomic handles and its lightweight construction take the pain out of setting up.
- Ultra-efficient amplification delivers 2000W of Class-D power
- High-power heat-treated 12'' woofer with a 3'' voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension delivers deep, powerful bass down to 35Hz
- Equipped with Mackie's high-performance DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful one-touch digital processor with a bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover with presets for use with DLM and SRM full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control lets you optimise your settings with any loudspeaker
- A total of six XLR connectors provide flexible connectivity options
- Two line level inputs, two full-range outputs, and two high-pass outputs
- Full-range outputs are ideal for side fills, additional subwoofers etc.
- High-pass outputs allow you to directly connect to DLM or other full-range loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Adjustable alignment delay of up to 300ms for delay stacks, balconies etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects the amp and transducer
- Innovative ultra-compact design provides hassle-free storage and transportation
- Equipped with a high-quality pole cup for stacking full-range speakers on top
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet with a powder-coated 20-gauge steel grille
- Frequency Response: 35Hz, User-selectable / 90Hz - 135Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB (at 1m calculated)
- Crossover Point: User-selectable, 60Hz - 120Hz
- Woofer: 12'' / 305mm diameter, 3'' voice coil, paper cone, ferrite magnet
- System Rated Power: 1000W (RMS) / 2000W (peak)
- Rated THD: Less than 1-percent
- Cooling: Multi-speed fan
- Design: Class-D
- DLP Digital System Processing:
- VOL: (Volume) - Off (-∞db) to +10dB
- XVR: (Crossover) - Four preset xvr modes, one variable xvr mode
- DLY: (Delay) - 0 to 300ms
- MEM: (Memory) - Three locations for instant venue setting recall and factory reset
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced differential (stereo left / right)
- Input Impedance: 20 k Ohms balanced, 10 k Ohms unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR balanced (parallel with input)
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR balanced
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, Power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Display LEDs: Defeatable front power ON, Front load power limiter
- Status Info: Power supply voltage, Core temperature
- Material: Extremely durable 15mm poplar
- Finish: High durability black paint
- Handles: One on each side (two total)
- Grille: Powder-coated 20-gauge steel
- Pole Mount Cup: 35mm
- Power: 220-240V, 50/60Hz (3-pin IEC 250 VAC connector)
- Dimensions: 455mm x 529mm x 417mm / 17.9'' x 20.8'' x 16.4'' (H x D x W)
- Weight: 21.7kg / 48lbs