View Full Description
The Premium PR:O D Series - the German audio standard
Top-of-the-range components, advanced DSP technology, and German-made quality. The HK Audio Premium PR:O D series of active loudspeakers delivers incredible sound with outstanding reliability. Regarded by many as Europe's favourite modular sound system, PR:O D speakers are the perfect choice for bands, DJs, presenters and more.
Custom speaker designs housed in rugged low-resonance wooden enclosures ensure the best possible audio performance. Combined with DSP-control and a plethora of state-of-the-art features, these powerful multi-function speakers are gig-ready straight out of the box. No complicated layered menus, and no intimidating wall of controls, just robust made-in-Germany quality with intuitive plug-and-play operation.
Professional performance and control
Would you prefer to use the PR:O 15 Ds as stand-alone full-range loudspeakers, or in a modular deployment with HK's range of powerful active subs? The choice is yours, thanks to an intelligent mix-n-match design that delivers phenomenal performance.
Boasting a 1200W class-D bi-amped architecture with DSP-based circuitry, the PR:O 15 Ds are the perfect choice of backline for any venue or gig. With simple integrated controls, an incredibly rugged design, and absolutely outstanding sound, it's easy to see why. Plus, with HK's made-in-Germany seal of quality and a 5-year manufacturer's warranty, you can rely on the PR:O 15 Ds night after night, year after year.
"HK can offer some pricier alternatives from their more esoteric series, but for realistic performance at sensible prices, the PR:O 15Ds tick a lot of the right boxes. They also come with a five-year warranty, which would probably add 30 percent to the price of a TV or fridge!" - Sound on Sound
- Perfectly-equipped for use as standalone full-range speakers
- Can be used in combination with PR:O 18 SUB A or PR:O 210 SUB A subwoofers (available separately)
- Also ideal for use as low-profile stage monitors
- 1200W class-D bi-amped design
- DSP for plug-and-play operation without complicated layered menus
- Integrated control over the EQ, X-over, limiter, and more
- Access to Flat / Bass Boost EQ presets with a single-switch
- Tone knob allows for quick and easy voicing adjustments for Music and Speech
- FIR X-over
- Custom-designed speakers - 15'' low/mid speaker and 1'' HF driver
- 90° x 55° wide-beam CD horn delivers outstanding audio performance
- Rugged and roadworthy housing tuned to deliver 130dB SPL and tight, punchy bass
- Incredibly versatile modular mix-n-match design
- M8 rigging points provide quick and easy installation options
- Made in Germany
- Maximum SPL: 125dB half space (at 10 percent THD)
- Peak: 130dB half space (at 10 percent THD)
- Calculated: 133dB half space
- Frequency Response:
- +/-3dB: 60Hz - 16kHz
- -10dB: 54Hz - 18kHz
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Amplifier: Class-D (bi-amped)
- Active Protection Circuits: Peak and RMS Sound Limiter (separate for HF and LMF)
- Low/Mid Speaker: 1 x 15''
- HF Driver: 1''
- HF Horn: 90° x 55° CD horn
- Cut-Off Frequency Active: 2.5kHz FIR X-Over with 48dB/Oct.
- 1 x XLR-1/4'' combo input
- 1 x XLR through
- Tone knob (Music / Speech)
- Bass boost
- Pole Mount: DuoTilt 3/7
- Rigging Points: 3 x M8
- Handles: 2 x integrated
- Enclosure: MDF
- Grille: Metal grille with black acoustic foam
- Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
- Dimensions: 470mm x 625mm x 430mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 23.7kg / 52.3lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.