View Full Description
Sonically superior preamps
Behringer XEYNX preamps are renowned for their unique sonic performance. With an impressive 130dB of dynamic range and a frequency bandwidth of 10Hz to 20kHz the XEYNX preamps are the ideal choice for home recording and live use. Ensuring high quality and outstanding clarity, you'll own preamps which excel on a wide array of sources. From guitars to percussion, to vocals and bass. There's nothing that the XEYNX preamps won't shine on.
The ''one-knob'' compression function is available on all mono channels and allows you to dial in the perfect amount of compression for both instruments and vocals. Delivering powerful mixes with punch and clarity, the ''one-knob'' compression is easy to operate and a rare feature for mixers within this price range.
Sublimely musical British EQ
British mixing consoles are renowned for their analog warmth and unique sonic qualities. Behringer have meticulously studied and incorporated the same style circuitry on the QX1002USB's three band channel EQ, providing incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Klark Teknik effects processor
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so Behringer equipped the QX1002USB with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide you with a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface delivers the ability to connect this mixer directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive.
Behringer include all the software you'll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting - all free of charge and downloadable from Behringer's website.
- Compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Two XENYX mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Per-channel FX send for internal FX processor and/or external send
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX to control room/main gives you flexible effects monitoring options
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-track/USB inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Mixer Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Inputs (Mic): 2 x XLR
- Inputs (Line): 10 x TRS
- Inputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Outputs (Main): 4 x TRS
- Outputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Send/Return/I-O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Phantom Power: 2 x +48V
- EQ: 3-Band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Effects: Klark Teknik Digital Effects Processor
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 1.08 Kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.