View Full Description
Onboard Class-D Amplifier
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the MPA40BT PRO to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The days of tape decks, CDs and even MP3 players are long gone, so you can stop searching for various cables and adaptors. The Behringer MPA40BT PRO features integrated Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to wirelessly stream your favourite music from your Bluetooth-equipped smartphone, computer or tablet.
The MPA40BT PRO Portable PA System features an incredibly lightweight design - only 19.7lbs/9kg. The class-D amplifier delivers power to the woofer and tweeter, while the onboard battery keeps the music playing for up to 12 hours. For added convenience, the Behringer MPA40BT PRO is equipped with a retractable luggage-style handle and built-in wheels which allow you to take this portable PA system anywhere with ease.
The 2-channel mixer offers the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that can be found within Behringer's mixers. Additionally, the 2-band EQ provides you with the ability to shape your sound and ensure optimal quality within any live performance environment.
Create an Affordable Wireless Microphone System
Another unique and innovative feature of the MPA40BT PRO is the wireless-ready design. This allows you to easily connect the mixer to Behringer's digital wireless microphones (not included). The USB connector on the top of the mixing console is designed to accommodate the 2.4GHz wireless receiver dongle that comes supplied with Behringer's wireless microphone sets.
Eliminate the need for excess cables. Simply purchase the ULM300USB or ULM202USB and create the perfect single or dual wireless handheld microphone system for an affordable price.
- All-in-one portable PA system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Simple to setup & use - no technical background required
- 40 watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 250 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, presentations & much more
- Connect your iPod, iPad, iPhone or any other smartphone via Bluetooth
- AC & battery operated with up to 12 hours continuous use per battery charge
- Retractable luggage-style handle & sturdy wheels provide convenient transport
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- "Wireless ready" for high-quality Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2 microphone inputs with individual volume control
- Additional Aux input to connect your CD player
- Effect & extremely musical 2-band EQ for perfect sound tuning
- Powerful 8" woofer & high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35mm pole mounting
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexbility (100V - 240V) and low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 40W
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Tweeter Size: 1"
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 18kHz, ±3dB
- Input Trim: -∞ to +10dB
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Mains Voltage: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC
- Height: 420mm
- Width: 309mm
- Depth: 242mm
- Weight: 9kg / 19.7lbs
- Channel 1 & 2
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4" TRS Combo Jacks (Servo-Balanced)
- XLR Impedance: 2kΩ Balanced / 2kΩ Unbalanced
- 1/4" TRS Impedance: 13kΩ Balanced / 54kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 0dBu
- Channel 3
- Connectors: RCA
- Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Spec 3.0 Compliant
- Output: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Dynamic Microphone
- Model Number: DM20
- Sensitivity: 52dB, ±3Db (0dB = 1V/Par @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 10kHz
- Impedance: 550Ω, ±30
- Pattern: Unidirectional
- Cable Length: 4m
- Battery Supply
- Built-In Battery: 12V DC / 5000mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 6 Hours
- Operating Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Battery Status Indicator LED: 25 (Red) / 50 (Yellow) / 75 and 100 (Green)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.