View Full Description
Contact-free infinium crossfader
The DJX900USB features our super-smooth channel faders and the infinium "contact- free" VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it.
No longer are you confined to the rigid presets that limit creativity. Thanks to the DJX900USB you're free to change FX parameters on-the-fly. This function will empower you, pushing your performance and sonic capabilities to the next level.
You'll be free to create powerful sets, tailored with your own custom effect sounds that can be manipulated in real-time. Behringer also included a premium USB interface, allowing you to play and record tracks directly from your PC/Mac operating systems.
Packed with features
The DJX900USB features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music, ensuring your voice is always the focal point.
You'll be able to tune your vocal to suit the acoustics of the room thanks to the inclusion of a 3-band EQ. This provides you with either a 15dB cut or boost at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers - for an extremely broad tonal palette.
Equipped to handle any conceivable input source, these channels accept everything from line-level, phono, CD and tape decks to MP3 and minidisk players.
Master of illusions
Making music sound larger than life is what it's all about and the DJX900USB comes through on this in a big way. XPQ 3D Surround widens the stereo field, giving it immense depth and a stereo image that is full of life, with amazingly transparent sound. You determine the intensity of this stunning effect with a simple twist of the Surround control - from barely noticeable to supremely spectacular.
Highest quality sound
None of the above-mentioned features would amount to much if the DJX900USB didn't sound truly remarkable. That's why Behringer equip each one with their tried-and- true ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what goes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, extremely low noise and ultra-transparent sound.
Compare it to the competition for sound quality, features and value and you'll see why more and more DJs are making the move to the new Behringer DJX900USB.
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Audio Inputs:
- Mic: Balanced XLR with +40dB Gain
- Phono: Unbalanced with +40dB Gain
- Line: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- CD: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- Return: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- Audio Outputs:
- Master: +21dBu Maximum
- Booth: +21dBu Maximum
- Tape: 0dBu
- Send: 0dBu
- Phones: 180mW @ 75? / 1 THD
- Stereo Low: +8dB / -27dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo Mid: +6dB / -23dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo High: +9dB / -15dB @ 10kHz
- Mic Low: +15dB / -15dB @ 80Hz
- Mic Mid: +15dB / -15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Mic High: +15dB / -15dB @ 12kHz
- Kill Low: -54dB @ 50Hz
- Kill Mid: -43dB @ 1kHz
- Kill High: -25dB @ 10kHz
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Digital Effects Processor:
- DSP: Freescale
- A/D-D/A Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma, 64/128-Times Oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 46.875kHz
- Product Code: DJX900USB
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.