View Full Description
Vintage-Style Drum Machine
The Vermona DRM1 MKIII’s designed is inspired by vintage drum machines from the late 80s, updated with a modern sheen. In total, the DRM1 MKIII features eight instruments that generate sound individually. The carefully selected instruments feature generous ranges and allow you to create unique sounds. The versatile sound engine means you can delve into your creativity and get inspired. The drum sounds are inspired by analog drum classics, with its in-depth controls allowing you to create unique sounds with ease.
In addition to the eight instruments, the Vermona DRM1 MKIII includes a wide range of controls, allowing you to access every nuance of your sound. The carefully selected sounds feature generous ranges, allowing you to create unique sounds on the fly. The straight-forward layout places everything at your fingertips, with a total of 73 controls you can truly create the sound you desire. The controls include: Decay, Reverb, Bend, Attack, Noise, Resonance, Filter, High Pass, Pitch, Wave, Pan and Volume controls.
This version of the Vermona DRM1 MKIII comes complete with 10 integrated trigger inputs located on the rear of the unit. This gives you the ability to connect the drum machine to external equipment such as sequencers and samplers. Each instrument channel can then be triggered by a GATE signal. The hi-hats channel includes two gate inputs, including one for the Closed Hat and one for the Open Hat. The MIDI interface and trigger inputs can also be used simultaneously for added flexibility.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet highly robust design, makes the Vermona DR1 ideal for both live and studio applications. Its portable size makes it easy to transport and the heavy-duty all-metal chassis means its built like a tank. It also features ears on either side so you can mount the drum machine within a studio or live rack for added versatility. The ergonomic layout features dedicated controls labelled for each instrument. The top panel also includes a master volume control, headphone output and 1/4-inch otuputs on each instrument.
- Inspired by analog drum machines
- Versatile sound engine
- Eight instruments in total
- 10 trigger inputs for connecting to external equipment such as sequencers, pads and more
- 73 controls in total
- 9 controls per instrument
- MIDI I/O for controlling sounds
- Robust, all-metal chassis
- Rack-mount ears for studio use
- Compact and portable, ideal for use on the stage
- Integrated headphone output for private monitoring
- Master: 2x 1/4"-TS-jack, unbalanced (L/R)
- Connection: 1x 1/4"-TRS-jack, unbalanced (per instrument channel)
- Max. output level (tip): + 18 dBu
- Max. input sensitivity:+ 18 dBu
- Other: 10x 1/4"-TRS-jack, unbalanced (per instrument channel)
- Connection: 1x 1/4"-TRS-jack, stereo
- Impedance: 32 Ohms - 600 Ohms
- Shaping Controls: 7 sound shaping controls, PAN and VOLUME per instrument channel
- Trigger: TRIG button per instrument channel
- Volume: Master Volume
- Power: Switchable Power
- Connectivity: IN/THRU
- Type: Accepts MIDI note numbers with velocity
- Power Supply: internes PSU (100 V … 120 V / 220 V … 240 V )
- Dimensions: 483 mm x 225 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.