View Full Description
Flagship Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Pedal
The Squaver P1+ builds on the original design of the Squaver, expanding its functionality with a variable gate, wider sweep PWM and a smoother envelope. The Squaver P1+ features a single ACO1000 oscillator chip, one of the only audio-controlled oscillators available. Unlike conventional oscillators, ACOs utilise the audio input signals. To achieve the sound.
You can blend between square and sawtooth waveforms using the onboard mix knob. It also features dual envelope followers which can be freely assigned to various parameters. One of the most unique features is the patented auto-adjusting filter. This specialised filter can work in both two pole or four pole configurations.
Use Your Instrument or Microphone for Optimal Control
The integrated input preamp, providing powerful and clean sound reproduction, with up to +40dB of gain. This allows you to control your synth using line-level sources, electric instruments and dynamic microphones. This allows you to interact with your synths like never before, controlling tones and sounds by playing instruments or singing vocals.
Analog and CV Connectivity
The Squaver P1+ includes a wide variety of analog and CV connections. It is perfect as the centrepiece of any synth setup. In addition to the audio input, the Squaver P1+ features a side-chain input, which provides access to the second envelope follower. It can also be utilised via a footswitch for added versatility.
Three thru jacks are included, giving you the ability to daisy-chain multiple units. This allows you to record the source directly. The ring modulation audio input invers the synth phase at the audio input’s frequency. Five CV outputs and 6 CV inputs are incorporated, including two CV inputs for harmony shift and octave shift. You can also control external CV sources such as analog sequencers and LFOs.
Compact, Robust and Portable
The compact design makes the Squaver P1+ highly portable, ideal for use on the road or in the studio. It features an ergonomic layout with a guitar pedal style faceplate. The full metal construction provides optimal durability, with the robust and rugged enclosure.
The dual four-character LED meter, provides visual indication for the main input and side-chain input. This allows you to check your levels at glance, ideal for live performances. The synth pedal is operated via a (V battery of a standard 9V pedal supply (not included).
- Single ACO design
- Plays analog synth along with the input audio
- Extracts gate, pitch, envelope and trigger CV from input audio
- Mix knob can blend between square and sawtooth waves
- 40 dB gain range on the input preamp (high impedance)
- 3 thru jacks for daisy-chaining multiple units and record the source directly
- Side chain input accesses the 2nd ENV follower and switched via footswitch
- Ring mod audio input will invert the synth phase at the audio input’s frequency
- LP, BP / HP, 12 / 24db/oct resonant filter with CV input control
- 9V battery operation or standard 9V pedal supply (not included)
- Dual 4 character LED meter shows both the main input and the side-chain input’s levels
- Total of 3 audio inputs, 5 CV outputs and 6 CV inputs