View Full Description
Simple yet Sophisticated
Offering true plug-and-play operation, the MCU Pro is equipped with innovative Mackie Control and Mackie HUI protocol which allows the control surface to seamlessly combine together with almost any DAW software. The Mackie MCU Pro control surface provides you with intutive control of both mix and plug-in parameters, along with real-time visual feedback - without any complex MIDI mapping required.
This Mackie MCU control surface features nine 100mm motorised touch-sensitive Alps faders - one for each channel and a master fader. With support for an unlimited number of banks, the only limitation is the amount of channels that your music production software can handle. Each fader channel is also equipped with a V-pot rotary encoder and an LED collar that provides further control and indicates current value. The ergonomic design also boasts a range of soft key controls, consisting of 118 dedicated keys and 8 assignable, as well as transport controls for convenient playback and recording.
The two-line, 55-character backlit LCD displays paqrameters like track name, channel metering, I/O assignments, plug-ins, EQ, dynamics and more, saving you time by not having to look up at your computer to see the parameters you're tweaking. Without dividing your attention between control surface and computer monitor, your mixing speed, efficiency and creative control are all distraction-free.
If you have chosen to purchase this spectacular Mackie product on or after the 12th of September, 2019, you're in luck! From this date, this product comes with ProTools First and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments (click here to see the full list of plugins). Click here to create your account. Simply follow the instructions on the landing site and get mixing. Don't worry if you already have an account, you can setup a new account to receive this free software. All you need is your Mackie serial number, which can be found on the back of your product.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
- Number of Faders: 9 (8 Channel + 1 Master)
- Fader Type: Alps, Touch-Sensitive, Motorised
- Fader Throw: 100mm
- Controls: 8 Rotary Encoders
- Soft Key Controls: 118 Dedicated + 8 Assignable
- Other Controls: 1 x Jog Wheel
- Display: Two-Line, 55 Character Backlit LCD
- I/O Connectors: 3 x MIDI I/O + 2 x Footswitch
- USB: USB 1.1
- External Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 4.4'' x 16.5'' x 16.9'' / 113mm x 419mm x 429mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16.8lb / 7.6kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.