View Full Description
Control sound with four different gestures
Express yourself. That is what music is all about. With the Enhancia Neova you can take this to the next level, finally bridging the gap between gestures and musical expression. The Neova Ring Controller fits around your finger and reacts whilst you play. For example, moving your finger back and forth while triggering a note on a keyboard will result in the ‘Vibrato’ effect. The more rapidly you move your finger back and forth, the faster the vibrato.
The Neova currently has four axis of expression: Vibrato, Pitch Bend, Tilt and Roll. These four unique effects are controlled by your finger. Moving your finger up and away after striking notes will result in the ‘Tilt’ effect. This creates a dynamic rising effect, perfect for creating subtle swells and movement. Pivoting your finger whilst hitting a note will result in the ‘Pitch Bend’ effect. The more you turn your finger whilst playing, the more the pitch will be affected. Tilting your hand to the side whilst the other is playing a note will result in the ‘Roll’ effect. This produces a roll-off type off effect which is great for use as an outro or as a fade out.
Easy to use with deep integration for your DAW
From your favourite synth to your virtual instrument collection, the Neova can be used to control a range of sources. Using the Neova Hub, you can connect the Ring Controller to your favourite synth and add four new layers of expression. Using this live will be sure to take your performances to the next level, providing an eye-catching way to express yourself.
Not only can it be used with synths and virtual instruments, but the Enhancia Neova can also be used with virtually any DAW. Once plugged in via the Neova Hub, the Neova is recognised as a native controller within your selected DAW. The ultra low-latency performance ensures you never miss a beat and can also be used whilst recording melodies and more.
No computer? No problem
The Neova Ring Controller can also be used without a computer, providing added freedom for synth players. The Neova Hub employs a unique wireless protocol allowing you to use it directly with your favourite synthesizer. Connecting your synth to the hub is done in four simple steps:
- Connect your Neova Hub on your computer using the USB Cable
- Create and configure your gestures on the Dashboard software
- Upload up to 16 configurations in the Neova Hub
- Connect the Neova Hub to your synth using USB or MIDI Cables
Tailored to you – the Neova Hub
Complete with the Neova Ring is the expanded control panel – the Neova Hub. The Hub unlocks new features designed to further enhance your control. It features four onboard buttons which you can use to store and recall presets. You can store up to 16 presets in total, perfect for live performances. You can also customise the Neova Hub and Ring Controller using the Dashboard software. The Neova Dashboard allows you to configure custom presets and edit controls to suit your needs.
"Neova augments whatever tune you're playing with effects that are common in modern music with natural gestures and in real time." - Engadget
"We saw a small mountain of cool stuff at CES this week, but this one is still on my mind a few days later." - TechCrunch
- Use four different gestures to control your sound
- Ideal for use with synthesizers, virtual instruments and DAWs
- Vibrato, Tilt, Roll and Pitch Bend effects
- Bridge the gap between gestures and musical expression
- Customise presets and controls using the Neova Dashboard software
- Neova Hub features four buttons for presets
- Store up to 16 presets in total - great for live performances
- Up to eight hours of battery life
- Use the Neova Ring and Hub without a computer with your synth
- Comes with eight different sized ring fittings
- Weight: Ring: 5g | Hub: 135g
- Compatibility: Any DAWs. Any MIDI synthesizers
- Battery: 8 hours ring battery life
- Connectivity: USB-C port | Midi over jack
- Wireless Communication: Less than 1ms latency, 15 metre range
- System Requirements: Mac OS 10.11+ | Windows 10