View Full Description
Whether you're hanging out with friends or enjoying your own company, the YU2 ensures to effortlessly fill your room with rich, high-quality sound. The Kanto YU2 produces a loud 100W peak power that fills any living space, letting you enjoy your favourite songs. Designed with carefully sanded cabinets, woven Kevlar drivers and eye-catching silk dome tweeters, the YU2 produces deep and powerful lows with engaging mids and crisp highs to bring out the best of your music.
Built-In DAC and volume control
One of the most unique features of the YU2 is the integrated DAC (digital to analog converter). This ensures optimal audio fidelity, bypassing the onboard soundcard of your computer. The result is rich and distortion-free sound. It also helps to lighten the load for your computer, resulting in streamlined performance. It also features a rear-firing bass port for pronounced and defined low-end response.
At the rear of the speaker, located at the top is a handy volume control knob. This rotating knob also doubles up as a power switch.
Connect with smartphones, TV and turntables
The YU2 gives you the freedom to enjoy sound from all your devices from digital to analog. It features a 3.5mm stereo jack, perfect for connecting turntables with a converter cable, ideal for DJs who need affordable yet premium-grade speakers.
Stream your favourite music from external devices through the AUX and RCA inputs, and keep the music going all day and night with the convenient USB charge port.
Automatic standby and power-up modes
To save power, the YU2 features automatic standby and power-up modes, so when you're gone you'll conserve power and when you're in range it will detect and power on.
- High-quality sound with powerful bass and smooth highs
- Built-in DAC for optimised audio performance
- AUX input for connecting to an array of analog sources
- USB charging port
- Subwoofer output
- Remote control with volume, tone, balance, source selection, playback controls, on/off switch
- Automatic standby and power-up modes
- Tweeters: 3/4-inch Silk Dome
- Woofers: 3-inch composite
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 2.83V (/1W/1m): 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm stereo | mini-jack AUX | 1 x USB Audio DAC
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer
- Speaker Terminals: Left and Right Binding Posts
- Input Sensitivity: 450 mV
- Power Output: 100W Peak Power (50 Watts Total RMS)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 percent
- Input Voltage / Frequency: AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz (auto switching)
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Dimensions (each speaker): 3.9” W x 5.3″ D x 5.9” H (10 x 13.5 x 15 cm)
- Net Weight (active): 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)
- Net Weight (passive): 2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
- Gross Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg) (boxed pair)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 13.6″ x 8.7″ x 8.3″ (34.5 x 22 x 21.1 cm)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.