View Full Description
Mahogany Body, Solid Maple Top
Schecter's Hellraiser is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The arched Maple top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood, whilst the Maple provides a touch of brightness to the guitars sound. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. With grey pearloid binding, black chrome, and a TonePros bridge, the Hellraiser is given a black satin burst finish to create a stunning guitar that reflects the tones it can produce.
Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 3-piece Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play, whilst the naturally oily Rosewood fingerboard absorbs stray overtones for a rich sound. The Mahogany/Rosewood combination produces warm, mellow tones with complex highs, thick, creamy lows, and an appealing midrange. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and Gothic cross inlays on the fingerboard.
Loaded with two USA made Brimstone Six pickups, the Schecter Hellraiser delivers a sonically fierce tone with extreme detail and clarity. Constructed from high carbon steel pole pieces and featuring a split coil design, the Brimstone Six humbuckers can be used in single coil mode and are perfect for hard rock players. Whether a lead or rhythm player the USA Brimstone humbuckers deliver an incredible tone with defined lows, punchy middle and crystal clear highs.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Grey Pearloid w/ Black/White/Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ T1Z Tailpiece
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Satin Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech CL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Six
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Six
- Controls: 2x Volume/ Tone/ 3-Way Switch (Pickup)
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)