View Full Description
Mahogany Body with an Arched Top
Schecter's Hellraiser Hybrid is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The arched top provides a great resonance, enhancing the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally warm tones, with a touch of bite for creating tights lows and appealing highs. With carbon fiber binding, black chrome hardware, and a TonePros bridge, the Hybrid is given an ultra violet finish to create a stunning guitar that reflects the tones it can produce.
Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The 3-piece Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with an ultra-thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple/Ebony combination produces tight, bright tone that has a fast, snappy attack that’s well defined. The two woods provide the guitars sound with appealing highs, strong lows, and a smooth sustain. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and mother of pearl offset dot inlays on the fretboard with a gothic cross at the 12th fret.
EMG and Sustainiac Pickups
The Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid wields a set of monstrously powerful active EMG humbucking pickups which utilize alnico V loaded magnets to deliver a truly dynamic and defined 6-string tonality. With an EMG 57 in the bridge position to provide a punchy and present tone, a EMG 66 is placed at the neck position for a warm tonality and improved clarity in the higher register. This raw set of active EMG humbuckers provides a professional tone as used by Richie Faulkner (Judas Priest), Dave Young (Devin Townsend Project and Jeff Loomis (Nevermore).
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Carbon Fiber Multi-Ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String-thru Body
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Ultra Violet
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” - 16” (Compound Radius)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Offset Dots w/ Gothic Cross @ 12th Fret
- Side Dot Markers: Glow in the Dark Dots
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57 Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66 Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Controls: 2 x Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 9-Volt Clip-In
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)