View Full Description
Swamp Ash Body, Flamed Maple Top
Schecter's Banshee Elite-7 FR S is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The Flamed Maple top provides a great resonance, and enhances the natural tones of the body wood, whilst its flaming gives the guitar a unique and visually stunning appeal. The Swamp Ash body offers a sweet, airy tone, with firmly rounded lows, pronounced mids, and pleasingly bright highs. The guitar also features Maple black/crème/black binding for a beautiful look, a Floyd Rose 1500 series bridge for incredible string stability.
Maple/Walnut Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The multi-ply Maple/Walnut neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple/Walnut/Ebony combination produces a well-rounded, bright tone that has an earthy feel to it. The three woods provide the guitars sound with a long sustain, tight, stable tones, firm lows, and a high midrange. It also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads and dot inlays made from mother of pearl on the fretboard.
The Banshee Elite-7 features Schecter's own pickup at the bridge and a Sustainiac pickups at the neck. The Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-7 is designed with ceramic magnets, nickel plated carbon steel poles and split coils, whilst the sustainiac pickup offers a retrofit SLS with aux-2. The USA Supercharger humbucker is a modern version of schecter’s SuperRock pickup, featuring the same forged look and massive pole pieces. The humbucker offers a distinctive cutting edge blend of power and definition, providing thick, fluid tones, and a wide variety of clean and distorted textures thanks to its split coil. The sustainiac pickup offers incredible tones with high quality sustain, featuring a switch for changing the different types of sustain.
Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
Floyd Rose are one of the leading manufacturers of guitar bridges, using top of the range design techniques to craft outstanding quality parts. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years, the Floyd Rose 1500 allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. The bridge works in tangent with the locking nut for increase string stability and prevents the strings from detune after excessive bending.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Maple w/ Black/Crème/Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Cat’s Eye Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-Ply w/ Carbon Fiber reinforcemnt Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale: 26.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12" – 16” (Compound Radius)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.874"
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Offset/Reverse Dots w/ Brass Circles
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark Dots w/ Black Circle
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-7
- Neck Pickup: Sustianiac
- Sustainiac: Retrofit SLS w/Aux-2
- 3-Way Switch (Pickups)
- 2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch
- 3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)