View Full Description
Swamp Ash Body, Flamed Maple Top
Schecter's Banshee Elite-7 is a well-balanced guitar from aggressive crunchy sounds to rich, clean tones, perfect for the modern day player. The Flamed Maple top provides a great resonance, and enhances the natural tones of the body wood, whilst its flaming gives the guitar a unique and visually stunning appeal. The Swamp Ash body offers a sweet, airy tone, with firmly rounded lows, pronounced mids, and pleasingly bright highs. The guitar also features Maple black/crème/black binding for a beautiful look, and a Hipshot hardtail bridge with the strings running through the body for incredible string stability.
Maple/Walnut Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The multi-ply Maple/Walnut neck and Ebony fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. The Maple/Walnut/Ebony combination produces a well-rounded, bright tone that has an earthy feel to it. The three woods provide the guitars sound with a long sustain, tight, stable tones, firm lows, and a high midrange. It also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads and dot inlays made from mother of pearl on the fretboard.
The Banshee Elite-7 features a set of Schecter's own pickups, the USA SuperCharger Mach-7 that’s designed with ceramic magnets, nickel plated carbon steel poles and split coils. The USA Supercharger humbuckers are the modern version of schecter’s SuperRock pickups, featuring the same forged look and massive pole pieces. The humbuckers offer a distinctive cutting edge blend of power and definition, providing thick, fluid tones, and a wide variety of clean and distorted textures thanks to its split coil.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Maple w/ Black/Crème/Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Gloss Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-Ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale: 27"
- Fretboard Radius: 12" – 16” (Compound Radius)
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Offset/Reverse Dots w/ Brass Circles
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark Dots w/ Black Circle
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin 'C'
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-7
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-7
- Controls: Volume/Tone/ 5-Way Mega Switch
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 7 #2621 (.010-.056)