View Full Description
The ShimVerb is a Reverb Pedal that gives you more, featuring three different effects modes. The small, exquisite unit is protected by a full metal shell and features a true bypass footswitch, LED indicator light and 1/4" mono input and output.
Room Mode provides different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall. To simulate a classic spring reverberation, much like a '60s surfing sound, try switching your ShimVerb to Spring Mode, or use Shimmer to add a rich overtone into the reverb sound, creating a spacy, smooth and shining reverb perfect for Post Rock.
The Mooer Audio Micro Series are nifty little pedals which take up hardly any space on your pedalboard, so you can play around with more effects at once.
"I just found this little electronics company called Mooer, and they make small little boxes. The thing about them is they're really good quality. Maybe you ought to check them out".
- John Cale, Co-Founder, Velvet Underground
Jack Patch Cables, Pack of 6
Connect all your Mooer Micro pedals with this pack of 6 Jack Patch Cables, prefect for cleaning up your guitar effects chain whether it's a pedal board or studio setup.
Jack Patch Cable Features/Specifications
- 6.3 mm Jack Plugs
- Heat-shrunk cable ends for reduced strain
- Cable: Pro instrument cable, 6.25 mm diameter
- Coloured PVC
- 0.15 m length
- Pack of 6
- Casing: Full Metal
- Effect Modes: 3, (Room, Spring, Shimmer)
- Input: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V DC
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual