View Full Description
The Green Mile pedal produces a smooth, creamy overdrive sound from a small, exquisite unit. The full metal shell features a true bypass footswitch, LED indicator light and 1/4" mono input and output.
The Green Mile features two working modes, Warm and Hot. Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of a classic tube amp in warm mode and switch to hot for a more powerful, mighty crunch tone.
The Mooer Audio Micro Series are nifty little pedals which take up hardly any space on your pedalboard, so you can play around with more effects at once.
"I just found this little electronics company called Mooer, and they make small little boxes. The thing about them is they're really good quality. Maybe you ought to check them out".
- John Cale, Co-Founder, Velvet Underground
"True to its name, the Mooer Green Mile Overdrive pedal provided the vibe of a tube screamer, or a vintage amp with the tubes saturated enough to give you that slightly overdriven crunch. In either setting - Warm or Hot, we were able to dial in excellent tones from crispy crunch to warm and fuzzy. This isn't the right overdrive pedal for metal players, but country and blues guys will be right at home with it."
- Winner of the 'Wish I Had One' Award, MusicPlayers.com
Jack Patch Cables, Pack of 6
Connect all your Mooer Micro pedals with this pack of 6 Jack Patch Cables, prefect for cleaning up your guitar effects chain whether it's a pedal board or studio setup.
Jack Patch Cable Features/Specifications
- 6.3 mm Jack Plugs
- Heat-shrunk cable ends for reduced strain
- Cable: Pro instrument cable, 6.25 mm diameter
- Coloured PVC
- 0.15 m length
- Pack of 6
- Casing: Full Metal
- Effects Modes: 2 (Warm, Hot)
- Input: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 500k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V DC
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual